Season Six For iOS

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Not sure if it's right away, but shouldn't it come out when Swords of Fury is released this month for the final table of season 6?

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
This month? Too soon! Going to have to start making room on the iPad. My iPad needs a man cave basement.

jgio33

Feb 11, 2017
That's what threw me off. To be honest I was really looking forward to competing in the upcoming tournament but am considering not playing till the final table is released. Paying $10 for DW to enter the tournament with a chance leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'd rather wait than be scammed into paying for the table twice. A shame cause I placed top 5 in my first tournament Bronze iOS and took 1st place in the next one Silver iOS. True test will be Gold. Wish me luck. See you there.

jgio33

Feb 11, 2017
Anyone notice Doctor Who is a skin of another game with a few modifications the same as the Ghost Busters they put out separately was a skin of Haunted House ? I'm concerned that buying this table will promote more unwanted tables from Farsight taking time away from my main interest of real pinball replicas. After thinking about it my guess is that making these tables are much easier and cost efficient to put out but they are reducing the value of season packs. So for that matter I will never buy such tables outside of Season Packs. Tournament or no tournament. Sorry Farsight. Thank you for all you do but I'm not buying these non-tables . Thank you for what you are doing otherwise.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Anyone notice Doctor Who is a skin of another game with a few modifications the same as the Ghost Busters they put out separately was a skin of Haunted House ? I'm concerned that buying this table will promote more unwanted tables from Farsight taking time away from my main interest of real pinball replicas. After thinking about it my guess is that making these tables are much easier and cost efficient to put out but they are reducing the value of season packs. So for that matter I will never buy such tables outside of Season Packs. Tournament or no tournament. Sorry Farsight. Thank you for all you do but I'm not buying these non-tables . Thank you for what you are doing otherwise.

Well, yes, but everyone has known that since Farsight first started talking about it during the Dr Who Kickstarter.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.