March Tournament is Underway

Axlsgolden

Dec 2, 2013
Ok, sry Dave I post it here : I was provided to Gold tier in the last (february) tournament. The text in TPA tournament said it also after I have finished 4th place in Silver tier. But now I`m playing in Bronze. Why? Thx for an answer.

Last edited:

psykil

Nov 8, 2016
So tables changed a bit - T2 instead of Creature and PS4 also gets MB instead of Doctor Who.

Last edited:

greatdane

Feb 19, 2015
Doctor Who MOT is not the best choice as a tournament table. It still has some issues still with the DMD switching to the original table DMD. I had to abandon my first game as I could not start multiball because of this bug. Also the DMD does not give any info when jackpot is scored or am I missing something?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Ok, sry Dave I post it here : I was provided to Gold tier in the last (february) tournament. The text in TPA tournament said it also after I have finished 4th place in Silver tier. But now I`m playing in Bronze. Why? Thx for an answer.

This is a known bug. Contact the support email and they can help you out. You can see previous tournaments results on the official website, so you can prove you finished in the top 10% of the Silver tier.

Axlsgolden

Dec 2, 2013
This is a known bug. Contact the support email and they can help you out. You can see previous tournaments results on the official website, so you can prove you finished in the top 10% of the Silver tier.

Hello, yes I wrote an e-mail to FS-support yesterday. Until now no answer, I guess because of the weekend. I´m pausing tournament until it is fixed. Thx for your answer.

Last edited:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I'd rather just wait until this nasty rank bug gets fixed to play again. I've already dropped from Silver to Bronze in the middle of a tourney before, and my friend Pinwiz got dropped twice from Gold to Silver.Totally ruins it for me.

Also, they could at least add some kind of option to change your Farsight username, instead of 'Kaibun', mine became my email adress for some reason, all on its own.

Last edited:

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Argh, my 4.6M on Black Hole did not register :mad:

Edit: Luckily my 5.0M did !!

This is due a tournament bug that the scores are not posted correctly when the timer runs out. Only happens on a few machines that have rollovers. BH is one of them. Maybe HH too?
Centaur if I remember right?

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Argh, my 4.6M on Black Hole did not register :mad:

Edit: Luckily my 5.0M did !!

This is due a tournament bug that the scores are not posted correctly when the timer runs out. Only happens on a few machines that have rollovers. BH is one of them. Maybe HH too?
Centaur if I remember right?

On BH - I built up a pretty decent 5x bonus - let it drain before the timer ran out and had one more ball in the trough when the timer did run out. it didn't count the bonus in the score at all.

so what is the safe fix - drain and end the game completely before the timer does?

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
so what is the safe fix - drain and end the game completely before the timer does?

Yes, this is always the safe fix, end the game completely before the timer runs out.

I expect the missing rollovers bug/fix actually applies to all tables, but there are only a few (mostly early solid-states) that are actually possible to roll over within 20 minutes.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Tournament participant numbers as of the time of writing (Gold/Silver/Bronze, Total):

Mobile: 338 / 162 / 350 = 850
PSN: 229 / 179 / 1172 = 1,580
STEAM: 99 / 91 / 104 = 294

Looks like the Playstation 3/4/VITA platform is still the most popular platform by far (more participants than the other 2 combined).

psykil

Nov 8, 2016
Interesting that the PSN casual player ratio is so much higher than mobile. I would have thought they'd be similar.

Alex P

Mar 17, 2017
Yeah! This was the first time I played a pinball tournament and I got first! :)

What did I win? A house? A brand new car? :D

Cheers
Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.