Bug MoT DMD suddenly shows Original Doctor Who's DMD

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
After having 2 played extra balls, in ball 3 the DMD suddenly changed completely to the orginal DMD. See screenshots (click on image to see bigger picture):

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
It's on PC Steam - I don't remember what the last target was, sorry.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Just had it happening again after 2 extra balls. After the ball drained and the ball end bonus was added, the original Doctor Who DMD appeared. I was on ball 3 then.

Leviathan

Aug 3, 2015
I've had this issue come up a number of times as well. The biggest problem that it presents is that when you get into multiball, the figures don't show up for you to set your jackpot level, making it impossible to even release all of the balls. It's really gamebreaking, unfortunately. The only thing I know is that it only seems to happen in between balls. I was trying to figure out if it has to do with holding up the flippers after a drain or something, but I'm not sure that's it.

Leviathan

Aug 3, 2015
This problem has continued for me. I can't figure out if there is a specific switch that triggers the issue after a drain, but I have noticed that I can tell when it's about to switch to the old DMD because the Missy voice gives the callout "A true hunter waits" immediately after the drain, then after a pause, the old DMD pops up along with the next ball.

Last edited:

Josiah Rowe

Nov 28, 2018
I just had this happen playing on my iPhone. I had just finished a game, and the “loop champion” book came up; after I put in three blanks, the beginning “Doctor Who: Time Streams” animation came up on the display. I then had the Seventh Doctor on the display, and could switch to any of the other Doctors from the original game... but couldn’t do anything (including finish up and see my score from the game I had just completed).

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Hopefully this doesnt cause some type of copyright violation lawsuit from the zen mafia goons lol.

Members online

Members online