Ghostbusters for pc?

nicco84

Apr 18, 2015
Hello guys, I have a question.

I usually play with the great table of ghostbusters for iOS. Be careful not ghostbusters LE by stern but only ghostbusters. Is not considered inside season pack and you have to download it as standaolne app and you could play only if you have tokens: tokens regenerate 1 each 2 hours or if you want you could buy them.
Ghostbusters table is original (not recreation) and it has made over the original haunted mansion table.

I like so much the table but I could only play it with my smartphone. Will be possible see it downloadable as dlc in season pack? It is great and I don't know why it is unavailable for pc but playable only for smartphone.

Thanks

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
It doesn't look like that Farsight's original Ghostbusters is coming to any other platforms. At the time of release, it was given its own app presumably because TPA was only for actual tables. Now that Doctor Who: Masters of Time is in TPA, that is no longer true. But I still wouldn't hold my breath for Ghostbusters to be released on other platforms or included in TPA.

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
They would have to rip out the pay for play code. Unlike Doctor Who Masters of Time, it's a heavily modded table and not a full original. I agree with Gorgar and do not expect it to hit TPA - I have no objection to it at all though if it did.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Way too much in the realm of wishful thinking, but since the iOS Ghostbusters was speculated to be part of a bundle licensing deal with Sony, I don't suppose they could trade back that license for something else now like Johnny Mnemonic?

Nate

Jan 20, 2015
ios ghostbusters is a remake of gottlieb's haunted house with new textures mapped on the wireframes, its fun but I dunno if i'd call it an original exactly....

Members online

Members online