Pinball Editor is coming

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Zsolt said:
We would like to share with you a fantastic news. We have been working on a pinball editor for Zaccaria Pinball for a while. Today an important milestone has been achieved, a prototype table is done. Please check the pre-alpha picture! Yes, this table is designed from about 20 pinball parts by the pinball editor.

5d6a7e534b0ebc14aa26552b60847511c363a767.png

One of the most important goals is as easy usage as possible. You are able to select objects, like pop bumpers and their textures from a grid and put them on the playfield simply.

At the moment more than 200 different pinball parts are available to use and this number will be expanded updates by updates. Many pinball parts would be familier from golden era of pinball history. This way you can build similar pinball table of that era.

The pinball editor will be available as a paid DLC.

More information is coming soon.
http://steamcommunity.com/games/444930/announcements/detail/575739788014852106

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
So who is going to try and re-create various (real) table layouts with this? Will sharing be possible?

Maybe watch out for "Flesh!", "Stair Trick", and others in the future, eh?

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
I love VP as a daily player and part-time contributor. But, new platforms for development are always welcome. I'll definitely grab this if it's reasonably priced (which I'm confident it will be). Thanks, MP!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I sent a pm to both the Magic Pixel guys on my Steam friend list and ask if they would stop in here to answer some questions. They did not say anything yet but we will see

The editor should be great

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Guys maybe the editor will be pc only BUT the tables may be playable on other devices. Too early right now to be discouraged :)

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hey guys!

It's been a while since our last post here. Sorry for that.

Based on our long-term plan all platforms would get the editor and you would be able to share your table between platforms.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.