Hey Farsight! Since you've given up on PS3 why not just have a sale?

Raoul

Sep 30, 2016
And let us finish our collections. A lot of that dated stuff isn't even worth the price you ask. Can you speak with Jay(your owner and president) who's already a successful politician and millionaire to not be so greedy or I can ask him myself if you like. Wouldn't it be better to sell 9 dated tables at $2.99 vs the 1 or 2 You poke people at $4/5.99 range(price in Canada).

Since you refuse to give the people what they want in terms of balance and physics..... Why not give something back to the loyal base with a sale.

Mike Lindsey

FarSight Employee
Jul 23, 2013
Hey Raoul,

We are going to continue to release for PS3 and at some point, things will go on sale. The rest of Season Six should be out soon. After that, I think some sales are in order.

Thanks!

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
[MENTION=3213]Mike Lindsey[/MENTION] OK but what are the chances of a PS3 Season 7 pass at full price :) ??

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
For last several moths I haven't seen any new release for PS3. What happened?
Farsight just takes longer for the PS3. Season 6 is mostly out for PS4, so I'm not certain why the significant delay for PS3. Granted, Season 5 only came out in what, November. Farsight here indicated a portion of Season 6 early 2017. We four months into the year. I wish Farsight would concentrate more on consoles/PC than hand held which are perversions to pinball in the first place! But the money apparently is in hand held.

Lysurgeon

Jun 17, 2012
It looks we who have spent hundreds and hundreds on this platform are SOL. I want eight ball deluxe and xenon!

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
It looks we who have spent hundreds and hundreds on this platform are SOL. I want eight ball deluxe and xenon!
Aren't we being a bit dramatic? The tables we've purchased are still quite usable on the PS3. It may be possible that further tables either this season or the next, won't be released either. But you can still buy those tables via another platform.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
ah-ha! well guess that explains things... y'know i could never get much into BS past their more accessible stuff, and that's coming from a Residents fan. ;0

Started listening to the BHS in my teens in the mid to late 80's. Never listened to the Residents before.

Lysurgeon

Jun 17, 2012
Aren't we being a bit dramatic? The tables we've purchased are still quite usable on the PS3. It may be possible that further tables either this season or the next, won't be released either. But you can still buy those tables via another platform.
How is it dramatic? Ive spent well over 500 on the ps3 for this game. I have every single table and all pro versions available. You are telling me that im not supposed to get upset that the platform isnt supported anymore? Why should i have to buy a different system to get the newer games? Please pull your head out of your ass.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
How is it dramatic? Ive spent well over 500 on the ps3 for this game. I have every single table and all pro versions available. You are telling me that im not supposed to get upset that the platform isnt supported anymore? Why should i have to buy a different system to get the newer games? Please pull your head out of your ass.
The PS5 is coming out in a couple years. I want the last couple of seasons to come out for the PS3, but the system is clearly overthehill development wise, regardless where someone has their head.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013

PS3/Vita are still supported and they're both currently in development.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.