Hey Farsight! Since you've given up on PS3 why not just have a sale?

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
At this point, I really just get the PS3 version for the free Vita cross-buy. As for playing on consoles, I just play the PS4 versions.

Flummoxed

Mar 16, 2016
I'm confused, if anyone can offer assistance- much appreciated. I come from a simpler generation where you bought a physical video game in a case, threw it in the console- game on!- so forgive me if this is obvious: but, I play on a PS3, I'm having those sign-in issues many are having with Pinball Arcade. I got the Pinball Arcade download yesterday, which I downloaded, but still having the same issues with Pinball Arcade- it doesn't recognize me as being signed-in. I'm hearing rumors that yesterday's download was for the rest of season 6 tables- yet, there are no season 6 remaining tables showing when I click on "seasons". It says I own all available tables. So, if yesterday's download was to make the remaining season 6 tables available, where are they? And I believe I already paid in full months ago for some season 6 tables (on PS3), do I have to pay for these remaining season 6 tables ?(if they ever become available, again they're not even showing).

I guess I'm asking what the heck yesterday's TPA download was for: it didn't fix the sign-in issue, nor did it make any remaining season 6 tables available.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
The Season 6 tables need to be purchased in the store. Then you need to download those tables.

I too am having the login issue. I haven't actually played TPA in a long while, so this is the first time I've seen this, but this was after downloading the the major update. It is a pain in the butt (first world problems).

I do agree regarding the 3 GB download and wondering what in the world it addressed.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Obviously the update contains the complete tables. When you buy one it just gets activated by a small download.
[MENTION=6026]Flummoxed[/MENTION], just go to the Sony store and buy/download the tables from there. Make sure you select the PS3 version, not PS4.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts