PS Vita - Request Have "X" button enter a letter for scores on ALL tables

Quartrez

May 24, 2013
I don't know if the devs will ever read this or if this will ever be improved but...

I can't be the only one that's bothered by this... As you know, when you enter your score on the Vita version, there's a "Select" button to enter letters, and it's very inconveniently placed right in the MIDDLE of the screen. It's quite possibly the worst place to have put it, as you have to release your grip from the Vita from either hand to move your thumb or finger to the middle of the screen to select a letter, and then have to get your hand back on the triggers to move through the letters. It's an unnecessary annoyance and it is quite tiresome. SOME tables don't have that problem, because you can use the "x" button or right stick down to input letters, but that only seems to work on tables that have a power launch button instead of a plunger.

It would be very appreciated if the "x" button could be used on ALL tables. It speaks volume to gaming comfort not to have to release my grip from the Vita just to input letters for a new score.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.