Ripley's Believe it or Not!®
Elvira and the Party Monsters™
Victory™
Safe Cracker™
Diner™
Party Zone™

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Looks like the the wonky Firepower leaderboard is back. Scores crossed over from another table I'm guessing. Mobile gold for sure, a couple other divisions also I think

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
Email I sent to Farsight support:

Malfunction giving me way too many points - Firepower table Gold Mobile League

Hello,
I was about 5 minutes into a game when my score would just increase and I couldn't stop it. The rest of the 5 minutes was just the score increasing. Please remove my entry as I had maybe 300,000 ish points at the time of the malfunction.

Thank you,

Scott
ID saspin

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012

Hello,
I was about 5 minutes into a game when my score would just increase and I couldn't stop it. The rest of the 5 minutes was just the score increasing. Please remove my entry as I had maybe 300,000 ish points at the time of the malfunction.

Thank you,

Scott
ID saspin

Sounds like it's the Infinite bonus glitch. It's fixed on PC, but I don't know if the fix made it to Mobile platforms. PSN will have to wait for that, too, until the next super/duper/mega/extreme patch.

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013

Hello,

Thank you,

Scott
ID saspin

Forgot about that infinite scoring glitch. Haven't had it happen to me in a long time. Thanks saspin.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I had the same infinite bonus issue on Firepower... interesting thing was that the ball in play display (normally: 1) had nothing there. I just quit my game, easier.
Edit: PSN Gold tier, playing on PS3.

PATINMICH

Nov 9, 2012
Yeah, that bonus problem happened to me on Firepower, they need to take my score down, it has me at #1. Haven't had much time to play the last few days, so I'm just getting around to letting someone know about it. Gold - PS3, drifter440

otto4711

Nov 6, 2013
i have a small problem

according to the pinball arcade hp there were 25 minutes left when i played firepower again
my old score was a bit over 300k.
i scored about 900k with over 10 minutes left in the tournament.
the score was transmitted but not recognized when i look into my final position

chiliace

Aug 15, 2012
I was very surprised to see what a poor showing in rank I generated in playing Fire Power. Of course I didn't have the help of the very generous glitch mentioned above. Now I feel cheated.

chiliace

Aug 15, 2012
I say eliminate Fire Power as a factor in calculating rank. It is only fair. Refigure the results to show skill level instead of presence of observed glitch.

chiliace

Aug 15, 2012
NEW TOURNAMENT
Steam (6/2)

Paragon™
El Dorado™
Jack•Bot™
Black Rose™
Phantom of the Opera™
El Dorado City of Gold™
Star Trek: The Next Generation™

Mobile (6/2)

Paragon™
El Dorado™
Jack•Bot™
Black Rose™
Phantom of the Opera™
El Dorado City of Gold™

PSN (6/2)

Whirlwind™
El Dorado™
Jack•Bot™
Black Rose™
Phantom of the Opera™
El Dorado City of Gold™

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Probably not el dorado on mobile(iOS) - it's one of the six tables that crash on launch after the last update. Hopefully it's patched before the tournament.

chiliace

Aug 15, 2012
El Dorado patched and working on iOS . Just updated on both PBA and PBA Plus. I use iPad Pro twelve incher. Don't know your equipment.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
El Dorado patched and working on iOS . Just updated on both PBA and PBA Plus. I use iPad Pro twelve incher. Don't know your equipment.

El dorado still crashing (iPad Air and a pad pro) last update was may 27th - did you get a new update or did farsighte patch something on their end?

chiliace

Aug 15, 2012
El dorado still crashing (iPad Air and a pad pro) last update was may 27th - did you get a new update or did farsighte patch something on their end?

I'm ignorant as to the difference, but both PBA and PBA PLUS had to download data before accessing game.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.