Six tables crash IOS iPad 2 with the paragon update

Deepest blue

Jul 14, 2012
I tried Centaur again and it definitely doesn't work for me. Upon starting the table it resets to the iPhone home page, on all my apple devices.

I'm using the Mini 4, iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 plus with the latest OS.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I tried Centaur again and it definitely doesn't work for me. Upon starting the table it resets to the iPhone home page, on all my apple devices.

I'm using the Mini 4, iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 plus with the latest OS.

Try uninstalling Centaur and reinstall. Mine works I have a mini 4 iPad Air 2 and iPhone 5 and se

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Also Class of 1812 freezes on iPad Air. I also somehow had to re-download many of tables. what's happening lately along with the annoying ad...

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
The adds for demo tables is OKAY in my book, as long as it doesn't introduce bugs or affect offline play, as for redownloads a lot of tables have received updates and tweaks so the downloads are a good thing heh. Now if my pos iPad would actually run any pinball game well.....

David Greene

Sep 25, 2012
My List

Bride of Pinbot
Black Knight 2000
F-14 Tomcat
Flight 2000
Getaway (High Speed II)
Medieval Madness
Monster Bash
Scared Stiff

UPDATE: Uninstall/Reinstall...Bride and F2K still won't load.

Last edited:

haj

Sep 28, 2012
The adds for demo tables is OKAY in my book, as long as it doesn't introduce bugs or affect offline play, as for redownloads a lot of tables have received updates and tweaks so the downloads are a good thing heh. Now if my pos iPad would actually run any pinball game well.....

No, it wasn't update. There was NO updated table, but I was forced to re-download many tables, and thing like this didn't happen a long time..

And I'm not sure if we will ever get updates for older tables (new flipper physics and all)

Last edited:

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Update now if you are itching to play Paragon. If Paragon does not interest you, then I would wait for the next update.

I'm holding off updating. Maybe if they see that sales of Paragon are low, they'll kick it gear and fix the problem. $ talks!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
330973_14871194668374_rId13.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

Brian Manning

Sep 6, 2012
New update just rolled out now, specifically mentioning bug fixes for BoP. The update did indeed fix BoP, but Flight 2000 is still crashes the app.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
New update just rolled out now, specifically mentioning bug fixes for BoP. The update did indeed fix BoP, but Flight 2000 is still crashes the app.

Isn't that crazy put up an update that fixes bride of pinbot but not flight 2000. Drips and drabs

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
Bride runs now but now serious flicker issues on screen. I'm a long-time Farsight backer and own all the tables on iOS and Steam....they are seriously dropping the ball here the last 3-4 updates. Get your QA issues under control FS!

Edit - as you were.....deleted and redownloaded the table, works. I have to remember to do that before posting from now on. Still a little miffed with the latest updates though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
Isn't that crazy put up an update that fixes bride of pinbot but not flight 2000. Drips and drabs

I've been told that Flight 2000 should be working now. Please delete and redownload the table, and let me know if it still isn't working for you.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Brandon can you just tell me when farsight makes an update like paragon, don't they load it on different devices and see if there are problems? I'm not trying to be a dick. I just find it hard to believe that paragon update crashed five tables on iOS and no one at farsight knows before they send it to apple for approval.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts