Paragon - first impressions

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
New tactic.
If cradling on the lower left flipper...
I've been releasing and re flipping as the ball rolls 1/4 way down the flipper.
You get a nice slow perfectly vertical roll up the table, straight into the golden cliffs saucer.
Nice and safe, 100% reproducible, no risk and worth more points.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
New tactic.
You get a nice slow perfectly vertical roll up the table, straight into the golden cliffs saucer.
Good find!

Anubis

Jun 4, 2016
I had a good game going. I shot two really good shots up the Valley of Demons with all of the drop targets down. Right before the hole, the ball put on the brakes and came back down to a SDTM. I know there was more than enough momentum that it should have made it.

I really want to like this pin. But, it is stuff like that which keeps me from doing so.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I had a good game going. I shot two really good shots up the Valley of Demons with all of the drop targets down. Right before the hole, the ball put on the brakes and came back down to a SDTM. I know there was more than enough momentum that it should have made it.

I really want to like this pin. But, it is stuff like that which keeps me from doing so.

come on man

Extork

Mar 14, 2013

From a trap on the right works fine. If it falls short, you could give it a nudge either way with plenty of time before the sdtm. Not being able to hit a shot makes you hate a table?

Joelpbafan

Nov 1, 2015
I'm really liking this table it seems the more I play it then more I like it.definitely a challenge its kind of odd though on Android it's 3 ball kindle fire 5ball

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012

Which part of "Hint: When your ball falls back, just hold up the upper flipper" is confusing to you? :p

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Which part of "Hint: When your ball falls back, just hold up the upper flipper" is confusing to you? :p

Maybe we should give him a break, eh? I get his point. it can be frustrating. Whether you're holding the flipper or nudging, or whatever, you'r still going to get stds from this table. Sorry Anubis.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I really like this table but there's one big problem that can never be fixed. Tap passes. Just watch the PAPA tutorial video. We'll never be able to pull these moves off like you can on the real deal on these early SS Bally's and Stern's.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
New tactic.

On Steam, it's 0% executable-let alone reproducible.

Also, on Valley of Demons, Anubis was absolutely right-that left flipper does nothing to divert. Yes, nudging could work, but sometimes the ball drains so fast you can't do it in time. This is with a controller-I can only imagine what it's like on a tablet.

And what does FarSight seem to have against clean cup shots? Pin*Bot and Jack*Bot both have had those same problems for years with their visors.

Great table, but MSF was easier-and that's not saying much.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Maybe we should give him a break, eh? I get his point. it can be frustrating. Whether you're holding the flipper or nudging, or whatever, you'r still going to get stds from this table. Sorry Anubis.

Abstinence is the key to prevention. :D

I know you really meant STDM. Just playin'!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
It's Extork. He may have really meant stds.

Ya got me there. Well, kinda. Cause if it was really talking about sdts, I'd be saying that the worst std is a baby. I nudge right while coming out of the waterfall. (That was about Paragon). And as soon as I can make contact with the lower right, I give it a flip. Sometimes it'll end up in a live catch. Even though it's on that untrapable flipper, it still works

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Ya got me there. Well, kinda. Cause if it was really talking about sdts, I'd be saying that the worst std is a baby. I nudge right while coming out of the waterfall. (That was about Paragon). And as soon as I can make contact with the lower right, I give it a flip. Sometimes it'll end up in a live catch. Even though it's on that untrapable flipper, it still works

I hold the right flippers up and then nudge after the ball comes out of the waterfall. The ball will then hit the tip on the right and bounce over to the left flipper. Sometimes you can trap and sometimes you can't. But I like this method, as I try to avoid the dangerous right flipper area if possible.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Not yet man, major stuttering issues with most games on this new I****e , I've waited this long I don't wanna ruin the experience hopefully apple will take their finger out and stop borking stuff....

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.