June Tournament, June 2- June 10

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
I thought scores from tournaments don't translate to the leaderboards

When people were questioning why tournament submissions weren't working we decided to test the leaderboard too, just interesting that tournament submissions can be recovered but not leaderboard.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
I may have asked this somewhere previously, but how the heck are folks getting such high scores on Medieval Madness in only 10 minutes? I've tried two strategies: 1) get all 4 (or 5; get Troll to start when starting the others) Madness and regular multiball and 2) keep getting castles destroyed and regular multball. All I could do in 10 minutes is 89M. Are people just having way more amazing multiballs than I am or what?

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
I may have asked this somewhere previously, but how the heck are folks getting such high scores on Medieval Madness in only 10 minutes? I've tried two strategies: 1) get all 4 (or 5; get Troll to start when starting the others) Madness and regular multiball and 2) keep getting castles destroyed and regular multball. All I could do in 10 minutes is 89M. Are people just having way more amazing multiballs than I am or what?

Had a pretty good score on this table(178 mil). All 5 for multi ball madness. Had about a 7 minute multi ball. Try to shoot for the double super jackpot at the castle when that troll is down.
Had lots of those and also my bonus multiplier was around 60x at 500000 for 30 mil of bonus. I think I might of played a quick castle multi ball in there also. That particular game was all on one ball for the 10 minutes.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Had a pretty good score on this table(178 mil). All 5 for multi ball madness. Had about a 7 minute multi ball. Try to shoot for the double super jackpot at the castle when that troll is down.
Had lots of those and also my bonus multiplier was around 60x at 500000 for 30 mil of bonus. I think I might of played a quick castle multi ball in there also. That particular game was all on one ball for the 10 minutes.

One word: damn!

7-minute multiball? In my dreams!

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Several issues encountered with this tournament on mobile:

On Paragon, scores over 1M do not register on iOS, so I drained the last ball for a 995K score. Affter a couple of days scores above 1M showed up, so my guess is the bug is not on Android, but only iOS. I posted a score of 1.2M the last day of the tourny, but it did not register.

The highest score on ST TNG, Gold Tier, on mobile is 91,483,171,880 by takoz_USTa, sure this must be a bug or a fraud. This is impossible to reach in 10 minutes. The #2 has 10B. On PSN and Steam the highest scores are 13B and 16B.

El Dorado: is it normal that this machine is Game Over when it is tilted? On iOS this happens on all balls. Tilt = Game Over.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
How to score big on MM in 10 minutes? I mainly go for Castle Multiball and only focus on castle crushing, 80M. Topscores on mobile Gold Tier are 178M and 164M.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I'm actually pretty stoked about this tournament. Placed #6 in the Silver division,so not only will I be in the next newsletter,I'll finally move up to Gold status!

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
9u1d0, instead of focusing on castle crushing, work on getting the jackpots and sending a ball or two to the top revolvers to build up multiplier.

Members online

Members online