El Dorado City of Gold™
Star Trek: The Next Generation™
Medieval Madness

Here you go, Chiliace.

P.S. It's June 2 through the 9th.

Last edited:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I just copoied and pasted.....Didn't realize one was missing. Thanks for pointing that out.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Can't play it as some tables keep crashing on iOS ������

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Posted a better score on Black Rose and after I entered my initials for most sunken ships, a new game started with the letter selection graphics still on the screen. Couldn't plunge the ball or activate the flippers, so I had to let the timer run out. In the end, it posted me a score of ZERO.

Sigh.

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
I just posted decent scores for Black Rose and both El Dorado's and the game didn't record my scores even after 5 minutes. Btw this is on iPhone 6 plus, 2nd to latest iOS, lastest version of TPA.

Last edited:

tondagossa

Nov 2, 2013
Tournament scores are not posting for me on the Steam version of TPA. It was fine this morning. Noticed the issue after 10:30PM Eastern time. My scores for Phantom of the Opera and Jack-Bot didn't post.

I've spoken with a few other people in the tournament and they are also having this problem. Please look into this. Thank you.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Currently have 9mil on POTO, just posted 2 12mils and a 16mil none have registered - guess I'll stop playing...

iOS mobile

Moose

Aug 16, 2016
Yep, i'm having the same issue. Posted some decent scores on Jack-bot, Paragon and El Dorado with no updates.. It's a bit disappointing. I sent them an email, so we'll see if they have an answer for it.

Rittless

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah... I'm down on improved scored for ST:TNG, Paragon and Black Rose. Granted, I'm not likely to ever disturb to top 5 of the Gold league on PC... but c'mon lemme have a shot at least! The chasm between me and rank #7 is huge enough...

Rittless

Jun 4, 2017
Posted a better score on Black Rose and after I entered my initials for most sunken ships, a new game started with the letter selection graphics still on the screen. Couldn't plunge the ball or activate the flippers, so I had to let the timer run out. In the end, it posted me a score of ZERO.

Sigh.

Classic bug with a few tables... notably Black Rose. It happens in the normal game mode too but as you've noticed, it's a far harder kick to the sack when it scraps a score in tournament mode.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Hey folks.

Maybe you wondered about your tournament scores not registering anymore.
I contacted the guys at FarSight and the programmer looked after it.

It seems the Leaderboard is up and running again and all scores of your already finished games should have been registered now.

So, get onto it again.
3 Days left, great competition!

A-Jey

from steam, I did see scores from last night posted to the tournament but not the high score leaderboard.

Rittless

Jun 4, 2017
Well, my scores are updated and the boards are fixed, but I've lost points anyway! The competition in PC-Gold is ROUGH!

Good lord, you guys are really working me hard here!! ;)

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
from steam, I did see scores from last night posted to the tournament but not the high score leaderboard.

I thought scores from tournaments don't translate to the leaderboards, local high scores (and standard/wizard goals) happy to see my 16mil for POTO got posted - game back on!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.