Mac - Request TPA variations?

Mamebase

Feb 20, 2014
With the full realization that Farsight is hard at work with a new and improved version of TPA, I was just wondering if there were any plans in the near future to bring Stern Pinball Arcade to the Mac.

While I'm thinking about it, whatever happened to Pinball After Dark?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
While I'm thinking about it, whatever happened to Pinball After Dark?

It slipped quietly into the night...

Really since TPA now requires a "T" for "Teen" rating (at least on iOS and Android), and since gore-tastic tables such as Starship Troopers are in the game, I think the requirement for a "Pinball After Dark" isn't necessary any longer, nor has it been for a long time. One of those silly ideas that unfortunately got thrown out to the public, who grabbed on to it at the time.

Mamebase

Feb 20, 2014
Fair enough...:)

So I guess we'll be seeing the likes of 'Playboy', 'South Park', and 'Family Guy' Sooner, rather than later, then?:rolleyes:

Okay, I'm not holding my breath (heck, I'm still holding out hope for Data East's 'Star Trek 25th Anniversary' table, and/or 'Mr and Mrs Pac-Man'...:eek: )

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
I'd settle with having the current Star Trek not routinely crashing at specific situations during the game. I'm probably just being impatient; though, since it has only been a problem since December of last year.

Mamebase

Feb 20, 2014
Okay, but my original question remains unanswered... Are there any plans to bring Stern Pinball Arcade to the Mac (either via the App store, or Steam)?

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
Okay, but my original question remains unanswered... Are there any plans to bring Stern Pinball Arcade to the Mac (either via the App store, or Steam)?

TPA is a low-resolution port from iOS to Mac. Maybe Stern is not too keen on a repeat of that for SPA.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.