New Tuning

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
On EBD has made the game seem too floaty. Perhaps an adjustment between the settings pre-patch and present settings would be more realistic?

Also, when I hit the collect bonus saucer above the 8-ball, after getting the bonus - the game played the ball reset sound (what happens when you drain and you get your bonus). I had shoot again lit and got to hit the collect bonus saucer a few times and it did the sound each time. After the ball drained, I played the extra ball and I was able to get to the collect bonus saucer, but this time it didn't give the ball reset sound. And the shoot again light wasn't on. Perhaps a bug there? A small one, though.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Depends on what the settings are. On my actual machine, I have it set that you can only earn 1 extra ball per ball, even if you hit multiple specials. Also, when playing the extra ball I am not able to collect another, meaning I can only earn a maximum of 3 extra balls per game. I don't know exactly what combination of dip switches FarSight is using, but I don't think it's a bug you are seeing.

As for being floaty, unless things have changed since the last time I played it (3 weeks or so), I felt it was okay. My only gripe was the ball moved way too fast around the slingshots and off rubbers. The ball drains much the same way as my real machine, but at twice the speed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.