Fantasy Poll: Buy A Pinball Table!

What brand new real pinball table would you buy?

• Aerosmith (Stern)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WWE (Stern)

• The Walking Dead (Stern)

• Full Throttle (Heighway)

• Rob Zombie (Spooky)

• America's Most Haunted (Spooky)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
You can buy one real pinball table. It has to be a brand new table that is being manufactured today* Where there are multiple versions of a table (Pro, Premium, LE, etc.) it's assumed you can purchase whichever version you want. What are you gonna get? Remakes (Medieval Madness) and conversion kits (Bride 2.0) aren't eligible. I'm probably missing a few off.

* Going by what I can determine from websites. For Stern, anything not listed under "Archives" is assumed to be available to buy.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I voted Ghostbusters (LE or Premium, obviously). That table kicks my butt. I can't even finish one mode, let alone progress towards anything good. Multiball? Maybe if I get lucky. But I love it. And that Subway ramp is something to behold.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
What!!?!?! No Jetsons?!?!? heh Just kidding, great poll, I selected Spider-Man Vault Edition just cause I enjoy the comic book theme even though I've heard the table can get one dimensional.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've played everything on the list other than the new Star Wars pins. If I'm using actual money I would go with Aerosmith Pro. I thinks it's the best pin for the money you can get right now.
But if money is no object, then that brings me to Dialed In CE, Ghostbusters LE, or Houdini. It's a tough choice and I'm sure I'd be super happy with any of these three. My gut says Houdini, so that's my vote.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
I'd go strictly from the appeal of the licensed theme, since money is no object. I was going to go with The Big Lebowski, and then I realized how perfectly suited the campy '60s TV Show Batman is to pinball. Batman 66 it is. Point for Stern.

Last edited:

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
I really liked Metallica, but Dialed In is a crazy fun game - and with hypothetical dollars why not go for broke :D

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I voted Ghostbusters. That table kicks my butt.

7-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

(The Big Lewboski got my vote)

FrankenBall

Feb 20, 2015
I bought a Ghostbusters Pro a couple months back as my first pinball ever and am loving it. Except when I'm hating Trudeau. And his gap. And the airballs, SO many airballs. I played Batman '66 at Midwest Gaming Classic and really liked it. Trying to resist loading a crowded basement with pins now........sure that's gonna work.....

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I haven't played any of these, but I have heard of the Big Lebowski table. Where can you find one?

I've played it several times at Pinfest. The first time it had licensed music including the Bob Dylan song used in the movie. The next year that was removed. For me the theme is much better than the pin. Still has good callouts and clips from the movie though. I didn't love the gameplay. Long ball times, but it's missing something. Just didn't have that keep on playing feel for me.

Very few have actually shipped to buyers. Dutch Pinball is currently in a dispute with the company contracted to build the machines for them. It's up in the air if the other orders will ever be shipped.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.