Pinball FX3 announced!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Pinball FX3 is the BIGGEST, most COMMUNITY driven pinball game ever created!

Releasing this summer on PS4, Xbox One, Win 10 and Steam.

Multiplayer Matcuhps, User Created Tournaments, League Play, TONS OF NEW features. Backwards compatibility (FREE IMPORTS) + Brand new launch content.

Check out www.pinballfx.com for more details!

https://www.facebook.com/zenstudios

Zen Studios said:
The MAJORITY of your tables will be imported. Some we have to leave behind due to business / licensing challenges.

Screnshots:

ss_4960bccd16d7b18e96ba2b7a7bf5e32ad379760b.jpg

ss_f6edac1884e36f303c5e159bd91f9924e9ecd65f.jpg

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/442120/Pinball_FX3/

Last edited:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I want another interview on blahcade .. with Jared Mo-Morgs, Chris Tra-Trap and Barbie Bo-Bomb,
but do video again, not audio only. :)

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I want another interview on blahcade .. with Jared Mo-Morgs, Chris Tra-Trap and Barbie Bo-Bomb.
but do video again, not audio only. :)

Barbie is no longer the community manager, its McLovin

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
cool

Will Cabinet Support be coming into Pinball FX3?
Yes, we would like to support your amazing home pinball cabinets in the future as well. We’ll have specifics at a later time.

that's the attitude :cool:

Last edited:

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
tonights the full moon during its lunar cycle? odd to have that posted earlier in the day. doubt they're confirming moon knight.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
hmm maybe it's a clue about their new IP property, does anyone know of a castle in the woods.. with maybe a straw hut outside with a boat anchor?

or perhaps that's dark a figure emerging from the woods in a jacket holding a flashlight?
d4oOW4X.png

Perhaps its scorpion from Mortal Kombat?

Last edited:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I thought the same when I saw the giant floating ball like the moon in the sky.Immediately brought the bike scene to mind, but I never imagined they'd ever make an E.T. pinball table before.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Zen tables don't seem to to rely on pinball just fads and the 14 yr old "jay rnd usr" fun modes if you can figure them out tho....I never read tips

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
From the email I just received from Zen.

"Universal Classics™ Pinball Coming to Zen Studios Pinball Platforms"

"Extraordinary pinball adventures based on films E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial™, Jaws™, and Back to the Future™!"

I am guessing this most likely means we will never see the original Back to the Future pin in TPA. I wonder how much Zen had to pay CL to get him to agree to the licensing.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Some pretty old licenses. Pinball must really be for old farts like me. Could my Mom be right? Am I a cool kid after all? :confused: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.