Pinball FX3 announced!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
all tables , big plus for me dynamic lighting and updated graphics , WOW can`t wait !!!! why does all the good s--t come out in 2nd half of the year !!! not complaining , JUST BLOODY HAPPY !!!:cool:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm also a bit surprised by the South Park tables. Fun fact: they actually approached FarSight a few seasons back and asked them if they'd make a new table, but FarSight said they didn't do original designs. Voila, Zen gets approached. So that's why I'm surprised they weren't able to secure the license again.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Saw a small video on it via PSNation, and the new interface looks really good. The lighting is awesome.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I'm also a bit surprised by the South Park tables. Fun fact: they actually approached FarSight a few seasons back and asked them if they'd make a new table, but FarSight said they didn't do original designs. Voila, Zen gets approached. So that's why I'm surprised they weren't able to secure the license again.
I'm not! It sounds like it was the way the contract was written up. Probably a costly clause where if Zen released the tables on another platform other than what was listed in the contract, then they would have to repay the license fee.

Contracts can be quite fickle. A single change in a number can effect the deal. FWIW, same thing happened to the Plantz vs Zombies table.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
September 26th is D-Day :) :) Can't wait!

Yay! I have been watching their recent streams and I am actually excited for some of the features that they have implemented. I don't really care for multiplayer or the community thing, but it looks like there are lots of unlockables on every table.

I wish Farsight would keep track of credits and have an in-game store where you can spend them.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
what a bloody week i`m going to have !!! 22nd Project Cars 2 , 26th FX3 , 29th Forza 7 !!!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yep, Fathom and Ghostbusters in the near future should keep me from complaining for a good amount of time. A very good new Stern and a classic Bally. The best of both worlds. :)
Interested to see what changes come with FX3 though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.