July MLP Tournament

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
After more than 20 attempts it seems that I'm unable to close this gap. :)

Was yours planned on paragon? switch was able to do the ~6 minutes of nudging on F14 on his first game.. he thought everyone was doing it already.

A-jey was able to keep his black out going until ramp 47 on JDredd, closing in on you too.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Wouldn't it be better if the organiser speaks to some high level players before hand and put these known bugs on the main page to at least give the average joe a fighting chance at top 20? Just sayin

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Already in the works, 5 Days remaining. Daves link to the invitational has a timer on it.

Plenty of time for the yagovs on F-14 to sharpen those nudging skills.
A perfect game could net you 13~14 million, I've come close.

360 seconds, minus ~32 seconds for 1st million then ~25 seconds for every million after... and lordsqueak audited farsights timer, it was slow last tournament, so there's some grace period there.

Congratulations. You single-handedly made F-14 exploitable for controller users, and gave keyboard players a disadvantage. What a way to ruin a tournament table.

Was yours planned on paragon?

Yes, thanks for your hints.

And I thought the accidental Paragon rollover bug, from switch3 and me, was bad enough.

Absolutely disgusting.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Heh, I get your frustration dude but sadly winning by all means has always been a factor in video gaming, glitches and bugs have always kinda been seen as fair game. I'm pretty much with you on such things but what can you do when it's the norm

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Congratulations. You single-handedly made F-14 exploitable for controller users, and gave keyboard players a disadvantage. What a way to ruin a tournament table.

And I thought the accidental Paragon rollover bug, from switch3 and me, was bad enough.

Absolutely disgusting.
You forget someone else already mentioned this for F14 in 2015? plus keyboard users have been asking for adjustable nudge strength for years, I joined this forum to share a 3rd party solution for them (in my signature) which hasn't had much traffic according to the goo.gl stats.

Paragons broke, remember when BBI didn't let go of balls? they're both obvious as was the table mentioned below.

I'm curious if they've since fixed the grand champ score being posted bug on F2K for tournaments. I don't see the default 2,805,000 posted yet which is a good sign.

I hear people agree that Bride shouldn't be a tournament table but it continues to pop up, if you want some sort of rules for these tournaments talk to farsight and have the players agree to a ruleset otherwise as heretic points out it's all fair game to play the game as is.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.