Balls slipping through the outlines back in?

Watchman

Jun 24, 2017
I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or not, but I keep having balls slip through the metal rail part of the outlanes. This happens if the ball hits the outer wall and bounces perpendicular to the outlane. It seems to hang a bit and then clip through. I looked for discussion on this, but didn't find any.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Centaur does have this in real life. The action on the TPA version looks clunky and odd sometimes, but it is just a cool part of Centaur that lets you nudge the ball from the outlane back into the inlane. Sometimes it even does it by itself. Centaur has a lot of neat little features. Smart design imo.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
An image from a real Centaur, it should be more clear here that there are gates just above the flippers that allow the ball to go from the outlane to the inlane; and the posts and rubbers nearby can be used to help that, with good luck and/or nudging.

image-17.jpg

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
i have a technique where I can save the ball from the outlanes into the inlanes with about 90% accuracy. feels like im cheating. but oh well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.