Hi from Croatia

Nan

Jun 12, 2017
Hi all, I am Nan from Croatia. I learned about Pinball Arcade from one friend from college.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Good to have you with us. Don't know much about Croatia. Is pinball popular over there? Can you find real pins to play around where you live?

Nan

Jun 12, 2017
It si not very popular and I don't know many people that play. Iplay with my two friends. Thank you all

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
That is the beauty of an international forum like ours, you can expand to users/players/friends beyond your own country, but there are one or two I'm pretty sure are in zagareb itself! Hopefully they will see this thread. They will possibly be a little older but beers and burgers and pinball...just a suggestion of course.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
What's up Nan? Maybe you could tell us how you came up with Nan. Anyways, welcome. And that'd be cool if those other pin heads chime in from Zagreb.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Good to have you with us. Don't know much about Croatia. Is pinball popular over there? Can you find real pins to play around where you live?
It was...... In the 80's and 90's it was like in the USA, every place that served some kind of booze had at least one machine. And there was a bunch of arcades all over. Now........ arcades are long gone and you can Stern's in preety bad shape from time to time. :( Luckily, I lived in the golden age of pinball. I don't know in Nas is that old.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.