Request FunHouse: What is the folder with a number left bottom?

Gen_Giu

Jul 7, 2017
Hello, I have noticed that from time to time (one of them s just before I use the plunger to input a ball) left bottom appears a folder with a number on it. I'd like to know what is the meaning of t. May you help me, please? Thank you.
Image: http://imgur.com/KqWSKTy

Phil_194

Jul 9, 2017
Hi, seeing as perhaps Fungi is away I can tell you that you don't click on the camera icon, there will be either a button on the gamepad or a key on the keyboard for it, best look it up in the options. I can't fully remember but you may have to load a table first and access the controller/ keyboard settings there, I don't know if the main menu has it. It would likely depend on what platform you are playing on. Also, there is a camera lock button which keeps the camera locked in one position during play. When activated you will see a lock icon on the camera icon. Should be four cameras to choose from to suit your needs.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Yes, what Phil said. On tablets, it's an actual button. On PC, it's just an indicator. Since I'm not sure what controller you're using, I'll describe the face buttons as a clock. The button at 3:00 changes the cam, the one at 9:00 locks the cam. If you're using a keyboard, "c" changes the cam, "v" locks it.

Gen_Giu

Jul 7, 2017
Thank you. Yes is the "c" on my keyboard. Wow, hopefully it will help me to succeed with the Trapdoor :D

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Thank you. Yes is the "c" on my keyboard. Wow, hopefully it will hlp me to succeed with the Trapdoor :D

The trap door on Fun House is a tricky shot in TPA. It's okay from a full loop, but from a kickout from the lock, it's either extremely tight to make a clean shot, or downright impossible. There were supposed to have been some tweaks to fix it, but apparently not, it behaves the same as ever.

Anyway - from a kickout from the lock, you have to bank the ball in off the "T" target, on the right of the ramp entrance. The timing on that is reasonably generous, and you'll find after a while it's not too difficult to nail down.

Members online

Members online