Issues with "not being signed in" and no Leaderboard Access...

Flummoxed

Mar 16, 2016
I think it's now approaching three weeks with the "not being signed in" and "no leaderboard access" repeat issue; has anyone heard of a fix for this- are they still working on it?
Thanks.

giekes

Sep 11, 2017
i also have a problem like that. When i start up the game he is trying to recieve a ticket to the leaderboard and then i get Network problem. My network is oke so that's not the problem.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
i also have a problem like that. When i start up the game he is trying to recieve a ticket to the leaderboard and then i get Network problem. My network is oke so that's not the problem.
We are currently in the submission process to get an update out to resolve this issue and add additional content for the rest of season 6.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
This is now version 2.31. The leaderboard issue is not fixed. No idea what is causing it or who needs to do what.
[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION]: any comment from your side?

I have bought EBD and Indy 500, both play great.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
This is now version 2.31. The leaderboard issue is not fixed. No idea what is causing it or who needs to do what.
[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION]: any comment from your side?

I have bought EBD and Indy 500, both play great.

Were looking into it, thanks for the report!

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I got the update on my PS3. My season 6 Pro pass is not being honored....not on PS3 or the PC PSN store. I have all the previously released S6 Pro tables, but it's trying to charge me for the newest ones. Within the game, when I go to the season 6 panel, it says all tables purchased, but the new ones aren't showing up in the my tables list. What's up with that?

Nevermind, I goofed.....PS3/PS4 snafu.....ugh! Just bought the S6 Pro Pass for PS3/Vita.

Did notice that Doctor Who Master of Time is missing. The regular Doctor Who is there though. Also downloaded the Vita versions and added them to the Vita, but the Vita never updated TPA to support them. ???

Last edited:

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
I thought I saw Dr Who Master of Time in the store somewhere for 10 bucks?!

The leaderboard issue really needs to be fixed one way or the other. I won't mind turning it off - not ideal but better than waiting 15sec after every game because of this bug.

I also wonder what authorization it complaints about. Tested with my EU and with the US account, regions don't matter.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Doctor Who Master of Time is in the PS4 version, but not PS3/Vita. That might be where you saw it.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Are there any general fixes/improvements in the update or is it just season 6?

It's been a while since I have opened TPA (I was waiting for the leaderboard bugfix) so I can't tell for sure but there seem to be no improvements nor fixes. The GUI is still the same and none of the older tables received the physics update that is available on other platforms.

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
I thought I saw Dr Who Master of Time in the store somewhere for 10 bucks?!

The leaderboard issue really needs to be fixed one way or the other. I won't mind turning it off - not ideal but better than waiting 15sec after every game because of this bug.

I also wonder what authorization it complaints about. Tested with my EU and with the US account, regions don't matter.

If you disable the PS3's internet connection in the network settings it may eliminate that constant delay after every game. It used to work but I haven't tried in rather a while. A bit of extra hassle but no more so than changing the display resolution to 720 just to play TPA with no lag.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.