Issues with "not being signed in" and no Leaderboard Access...

tomwaits

Feb 8, 2014
Glad season 6 is finally here but the leaderboard error/delay is a nuisance. Hopefully it's resolved soon.

Also, Dr Who: Master of Time is definitely included in the PS3 season six pass... just played it. :)

Pinball Rogue

Sep 29, 2017
I also got this "not signed" thing on my PS3, very annoying, to say the least.

And no sign of update or season six on Spanish PSN, must be a language localization thing :confused:

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Hmm.....I now see Master of Time in the addons on PSN (it wasn't there before, I swear), but it's wanting to charge me $9.99 for it. I've tried PSN through the PS3 and PC and both places want me to pay for that table. Trying within the game just says "all tables purchased". Shouldn't it be free since I bought the season 6 Pro pass? I mean, it was free with the pro pass on PS4, so I assume it should be the same for PS3, no?

I just tried reapplying the S6 Pro Pass for PS3 and all the other tables in season 6 reapplied themselves (as well as for the Vita, even though the Vita version has not been updated to support them), but not Master of Time.....still wants to charge me $10 for it. I'm in USA.

I'm also noticing that Master of Time is weird in how it comes up in PSN......certain ways you search, it doesn't show, other ways it does.

Anyone else having these issues with Master of Time?

Last edited:

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Been a long time but wasn't the Dr. Who regenerated table only free for those that backed it on Kickstarter??

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I'm certain I have it, but the Harrison Bergeron feature really really interferes with the fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I was able to get Season Six through the PSN store. I still can't authorize by ticket, so no leaderboards and no tournament play on PS3.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Yeah, the authorization issue sucks.
[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION], do you have a rough idea about the timeline for a new patch? Are we talking about a month or the typical 3-6 months?

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
Yeah, the authorization issue sucks.
[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION], do you have a rough idea about the timeline for a new patch? Are we talking about a month or the typical 3-6 months?

We're working on getting another patch out as soon as we can, but we don't have a date yet. Sorry about the trouble guys, our original fix was broken by some changes we recently made to our server, and it will require a new patch to fix it.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
According to the Facebook page the patch will come and just awaits approval. Yeah! Too late for the tournament but it's going in the right direction.

The best comment though was regarding a release of Fathom on PS3:
Unfortunately, due to hardware limitations on the PS3 system, we are unable to release tables after Season Six.
This is hillarious! ;) I can live with the decision as we have a huge bunch of amazing tables, but come on, hardware limitations?

slidebite

May 10, 2012
This whole not signing in this is getting beyond ridiculous. It's been months now. I hope it really is on the horizon for being fixed.

Budwin

Mar 26, 2016
Yep, been patiently waiting, not able to buy any new tables.
That has to hurt TPA in the pocketbook eventually.
My PS3 has many tables, any way to move to PS4 if I get one?

Bud

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Hey Budwin, you need to repurchase the tables on the PS4 (you can wait for a discount).

Well, tomorrow is the next chance for a patch, right? Or am I too optimistic?

speed_stock

Sep 22, 2014
Hey Budwin, you need to repurchase the tables on the PS4 (you can wait for a discount).

I'm wondering if the 50% discount for those purchasing Season 1 games for PS4, (if they had already brought them on PS3), ever got into the European store? Is that discount still available...anywhere?

Well, tomorrow is the next chance for a patch, right? Or am I too optimistic?

Waaaaay too optimistic ;-j

Last edited:

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Didn't they say season 6 is the end of support for PS3? I'd be surprised if they ever fix the leaderboard issue. Most likely, they are just done with PS3/Vita versions.

Though I do think they should AT LEAST disable the leaderboard access attempt, if they don't actually fix it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.