Issues with "not being signed in" and no Leaderboard Access...

Flummoxed

Mar 16, 2016
It was fixed for a day (yesterday)- .As of five minutes ago, it's back to "network error" "couldn't validate ticket" "must be logged in to participate in tournaments" . I don't think it affects everyone- I wish I knew the secret- all I know is it's affected my system frequently (PS3). Maybe something to do with the region you live in (?), I don't know. I guess I'm old school, I just believe a product people pay for (I own all of the tables) should work more than half the time (or a reasonable amount of time). But, that's the world we live in today. I'm sure there's another customer that will replace me when I finally get sick of dealing with this. That's the way of the business world.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2013
Huh, well I had that issue for months until one of the recent patches fixed it. I own half the Seasons, 1-3, and I'm on a super slim PS3.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I can confirm, I tried to log in a couple of hours before the tournament ended to try and improve a few scores, and got the Network error as well. As well, I was unable to access the tournament standings through the website around that time (right now it works again).

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
can confirm ya; "authorizing ticket for leaderboard access... --" timing out... i played/posted a few days ago, but upon seeing the complaints posted, just now confirmed that. don't think that's a psn ish; farsight servers got ishes going on??

speed_stock

Sep 22, 2014
I concur with Byte and WhiteChocolate.

Soon as I read the PA Newsletter#71 and saw the form@ting of how the announced tables to be played (has Space Shuttle become mandatory or what) was laid out, how the divisons had changed from "PSN" to a separation into "PS3" & "PS4", I expected this error to reappear. It seems the sign in Network Error....Authorising Ticket stupefication.... comes out to stop play when Fartsigh have been tinkering. It would appear that Mary Shelley is the mistress of their system, it's an 'orror story init!!

I understand the PSN division, as seen on the Figharts, Webbonnette©®@℗™ site (when you can access it) this time out was for PS3 players only. I was further led to understand that a Tourney for PS4 players was to start on the 16th Feb (what year?!) though that doesn't appear to have happened.

Soon as the 9th Feb Tournament was underway I put up sexy score on CP that was good enough for top score...for a little while. Couldn't get back to play till Friday (16hrs remaining). Had a few goes on Black Hole, where normal physics as we understand it, really does break down, but I had to leave it as there was an event on my horizon.

When my spacecraft had returned me from my mission, I sat down to prepare for an epic defensive rush play, make a turnover, and zoom upfield. Just 5hrs left on the clock for me to boost away from languishing near the relegation zone, and see what I could do with the six remaining, as yet, untouched tables ; the goal being to grab an overall top 20 finish. Well, I won't ever know 'cos the lights were out and the stadium was closed. FIN

Epilogue: Barely avoided giving up a safety at the end, getting sacked on my own 5yd line, yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6V5pWVO2yQ

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
The website Tournament Standings only go to position 50 for PSN Gold, where there were 72 players in the tournament, and 66 players scored on Space Shuttle (so there should be at least 66 in the final ranking).

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
To the person who keeps trying to hack into my Pinball Arcade Fans account from the following IP address.....
Please stop doing that. It’s just not nice. Thank you

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
To the person who keeps trying to hack into my Pinball Arcade Fans account from the following IP address.....

I'll inform Gord Lacey about the issue.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Sorry, I was hoping if I got into your account I could transfer your high scores to mine. ;)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'll inform Gord Lacey about the issue.

I received an email from the forum about it. That’s how I found out. So Gord might already know. Thank you though.
Sorry I posted it in here by accident. Meant to place it in another thread. Didn’t mean to steer the thread off topic. My apologies.

Lol yespage. I’m sure you don’t need my help.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.