Goin Nuts
Black Knight

PSN

Medieval Madness replaces FirePower 2

Mobile

Same as PC/MAC

speed_stock

Sep 22, 2014
Log in issue still unresolved, preventing access to any Leaderboards or Tournament play.

This may just be affecting PS3 users? ;-j

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Possibly silly question, as I'm starting to play more of these tournaments: when your table score gets posted, if it's less than your last score on that table, does that replace the higher score, and bring down your overall total?

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Possibly silly question, as I'm starting to play more of these tournaments: when your table score gets posted, if it's less than your last score on that table, does that replace the higher score, and bring down your overall total?

Nope, your highest score is the only one kept.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Ouch, two kinda RNG tables.

Mystery Award Complete Skins!

And WhoDunnits roulette table, both tables you amass points then gamble for more.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Playing on iOS (iPad) and crashes out of app to iOS homescreen when selecting 'Goin' Nuts' in the tourney. Anyone else experiencing this? (All other tables are fine)

Last edited:

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
I think that table was bugged during an update a few weeks ago. Go to Table Management, delete it from your iPad, then download it again.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I think that table was bugged during an update a few weeks ago. Go to Table Management, delete it from your iPad, then download it again.

Nice one [MENTION=39]McGuirk[/MENTION]. That's fixed it. Much appreciated :)

psykil

Nov 8, 2016
This was the first time I played R911 for more than a couple minutes and it's not as bad as I thought. Not great, but not bad. If modes lasted longer and could stack it'd be more interesting.

Also confirmed that Teed Off still sucks.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
This was the first time I played R911 for more than a couple minutes and it's not as bad as I thought. Not great, but not bad. If modes lasted longer and could stack it'd be more interesting.

Also confirmed that Teed Off still sucks.

My first real plays on R911 & TO too.
Have to agree with you.
TO I CANNOT get a decent score on :mad: I think I'm 200th on Mobile Gold for TO - Will try again tonight before tourney ends

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
My first real plays on R911 & TO too.
Have to agree with you.
TO I CANNOT get a decent score on :mad: I think I'm 200th on Mobile Gold for TO - Will try again tonight before tourney ends

Strategy for both tables is the same. You need one good multiball with a lot of 300M jackpots. Thats all. And perhaps a double score from the skin game feature for Teed Off.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
knowing how to false start multiball in R911 helps, select 1 of two multiball modes before plunging by flipping left or right, hit the call 911 lane which locks a ball, then change the mode to something else which immediately starts multiball. It only works for the first round of modes but perhaps you wont need more than that if you want to build and collect the maximum jackpot value.

psykil

Nov 8, 2016
I don't think it works on mobile - the flippers are locked down during the plunge so the mode can't be changed.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
I don't think it works on mobile - the flippers are locked down during the plunge so the mode can't be changed.

not at all? I know there's a bit of delay before the flippers will work even on PC, between hitting start and the flippers responding to inputs. Feels like a solid 2~3 seconds before flippers respond in game.

Last edited:

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
started first 4, 2-ball, multiballs moving the mode selection away then once the first set of modes were played I showed even if you re-lit the helicopter it wouldn't lock balls there for 'cave in' or 'jaws of life' anymore. Since this is a 6.5 minute video you wouldn't need to worry about restarting multiball quickly that many times anyway.

psykil

Nov 8, 2016
not at all? I know there's a bit of delay before the flippers will work even on PC, between hitting start and the flippers responding to inputs. Feels like a solid 2~3 seconds before flippers respond in game.

On mobile the plunger and the flippers are controlled by the same touch zone, so when the ball is on the plunger the flippers are disabled and vice versa. It's like that on every table that doesn't have a button/auto launch.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Well, at least I had first place for a day or two. Second ain't bad. I really enjoy R911, TO, and Xenon, so I took this one a little more seriously than previous tournaments.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Well, at least I had first place for a day or two. Second ain't bad. I really enjoy R911, TO, and Xenon, so I took this one a little more seriously than previous tournaments.

Congrats. 116/415 on Gold for me-Happy with that.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
5th - stomped the early solid state machines, Gold at last! One gripe is that the early SS tables don't seem to register high scores, so that's two times I've beat my last Wizard goal on Firepower: beating 750k. First time I did it I hadn't finished the standard goals so it didn't count apparently, SIGH.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.