Bug Trying to change camera setting on Android freezes the game

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T813)
Android 7.0

Error description: When starting Goin' Nuts, the camera view is #2. The problem with this table is, the camera setting is working well for the aspect ratio of 4:3 - see screenshot:

When trying to change the setting with the button on the top left, the screen gets black and the app stops responding.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Reproduced, same device & OS. Only occurs when Multiball Camera is on. Turn it off and there's no crash.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
That's fine as a workaround. Should be fixed though. Except camera setting 4 all settings cut off the flippers. #4 cuts off the side lanes.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
That's fine as a workaround. Should be fixed though. Except camera setting 4 all settings cut off the flippers. #4 cuts off the side lanes.
Well, yeah. Except the side lanes aren't as important as the flippers so I can live without them.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Of all the things that need to be done, I've got to think that Goin' Nuts is very very very low on the To Do list.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I'm not keeper of the list nor is it very important to me. I'm just reporting the issue.

Gesendet von meinem XT1039 mit Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.