First impressions WCS

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Definitely looks and feels like a John Popadiuk table, with the swooshy curves everywhere. Reminds me quite a bit of TotAN.

While the music isn´t as fantastic as on TotAN, ToM or CV, it´s still catchy and creates a celebratory, majestic vibe.

I´m definitely having trouble hitting stuff, though, so I´m glad I´m not the only one. But I´m very happy we got this game, this guy didn´t make too
many tables and his style is quite unique and recognizable. I´m not even a soccer fan(let alone sports in general), but I immediately liked this table!

Striker

May 26, 2017
I can report that, at least for me, shots are easier to hit in DX11 mode. Finally made it to the Final Draw versus Germany, but weak flippers doomed me to a 4-1 defeat. 2.1B personal best so far.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Really happy this made it to the game, and the changes dont bother me at all. This and Space Shuttle are the only tables I knew really well before they were put in TPA. Still could use a little physics tuning imo, but overall a fantastic release, keep up the great work farsight

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
The tv scoop being frigging damn near impossible to hit from a trap on the left flipper is 100% realistic, as anyone who's struggled to start final draw on the real table can tell you.

The angle is stupidly difficult, and you are expected to do it with a moving ball. it's as bad as the vault on a properly dialed in addams family game. it just does NOT want to drop in.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.