August 25th Tournament

speed_stock

Sep 22, 2014
Well, for those of you playing on a PS3 and can actually access the tournaments, consider yourselves lucky. I'm going on over one month with the bogus "not signed in" issue. But, it's being researched, according to Pinball Arcade employees, so I'm really encouraged it will be fixed any day now. Or, maybe I'm just gullible.

Hi Flummoxed, here we are again. How long has it been now? Must be nigh on six weeks I reckon, since PS3 users have had access to Leaderboards and Tournaments. Did you mean to write *PS4* [and the all other usual platforms] that can actually access the tournaments. I thought this PSN sign in issue affects *all PS3* users, or do you know otherwise? Anyhow, at least for the last day or so, I haven't had the game shutdown on me after 42mins... which is nice ;-/

I think it's been about three weeks since FlippyFloppy posted that FS were "..in the submission process with Sony..". The way it was stated suggested we're waiting for Sony to implement the resolution, rather than waiting for FS to find one? Updates of the situation were promised, as and when, but nothing further has been forthcoming.

That's two tournaments I haven't been able to enter due to this PSN issue. I'm absolutely sure you're certainly right and that this sign in issue will be fixed any day now.... or at least by Christmas :-| ...ummm... which Christmas that might be, I wouldn't like to hazard a guess?! ;-j

♪♫ and I've run out of pale ale....

...and they say that

you never know

when you're insane....♪♫

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.