High Speed™
High Speed II™
Big Shot™
Harley Davidson®
Whirlwind™
Black Knight™

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
These 3 again......Why do we have to recycle the same tables?
Can FS not put them in a DONE file until we've done some others too?

Big Shot™
Harley Davidson®
Black Knight™

Pretty sure HS, HSII & WW have been played before in mobile Tournies too :(

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
See you all on the flip side. I'll expect nothing less than 8th from myself. Not so tough while being bored, lonely, pathetic, drunk. What else would I do? Clean my kitty litter? Make some chili? Figure out what to do with this Christmas ham? Anyways, hold on to your bootstraps, cause this guy has nothing else to do. I'm so ready. How did I get sucked back into these tournaments anyways? Must've been a snap descision.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Does anyone know why the PSN tournament has shut down after just one day, or if it will be starting up again?

Seems to be a mistake but with Farsight gone on the weekends you will probably have to wait til Monday for them to restart it and get a few days extension on tournament.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Does anyone know why the PSN tournament has shut down after just one day, or if it will be starting up again?

No idea... but if it's still down, good thing I put in a couple OK scores to at least lift me out of the bottom 10% so I won't see myself in Silver next time around.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Until things get fixed, won't be able to play in many tournaments, I'm sure I've been knocked back to silver. Only own season 1 on PS4 and can't use my PS3 to play because the PS3 doesn't let you access the tournament. Wallet is sealed up until FS can figure and fix all the BS out.

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
Unless something has changed, you shouldn't drop down to a lower tier if you skip a tournament. It's only if you play and record a score that isn't good enough that it happens. I believe one of the Farsight people here said that at one time. When I was playing tournaments more regularly there were a few I sat out for various reasons and was never penalized for it. Unless something changed. :)

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Unless something has changed, you shouldn't drop down to a lower tier if you skip a tournament. It's only if you play and record a score that isn't good enough that it happens. I believe one of the Farsight people here said that at one time. When I was playing tournaments more regularly there were a few I sat out for various reasons and was never penalized for it. Unless something changed. :)
Unfortunately for the last tournament I started playing one of the tables on my PS4 thinking I could go back and play the other tables on my PS3.
When I went to go do the tournament on my PS3 the tournament wouldn't work.
I only scored on one table on my PS4 and I had the silver star next to my name.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

speed_stock

Sep 22, 2014
Unfortunately for the last tournament I started playing one of the tables on my PS4 thinking I could go back and play the other tables on my PS3.
When I went to go do the tournament on my PS3 the tournament wouldn't work.
I only scored on one table on my PS4 and I had the silver star next to my name.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

In that case I would expect you will be dropped down to silver tier.
Email them at support@pinballarcade.com and ask to be kept in the gold tier.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Why do I let myself get upset over a 3.7 mil Black Knight game that didn't go through for some reason. It would've taken me from #40 to #7 for that table. Now every time I play it, I get too pissed off to focus. But no one cares. Why should I let myself get so mad if no one cares?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Still #29 out of 125 in PC Gold despite only playing each table once*

* May have had 2 games on a couple of them, because the first game really sucked.

At this time I have no desire to go back in and try again.

Flummoxed

Mar 16, 2016
Well, for those of you playing on a PS3 and can actually access the tournaments, consider yourselves lucky. I'm going on over one month with the bogus "not signed in" issue. But, it's being researched, according to Pinball Arcade employees, so I'm really encouraged it will be fixed any day now. Or, maybe I'm just gullible.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.