Table Pack #67 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joelpbafan

Nov 1, 2015
Sorcerer would be cool I'm not holding my breath for big license table tales from the crypt or nightmare on elm street that would need a major kickstarter for those two of go for medusa as well

Joelpbafan

Nov 1, 2015
Well, we have a good idea what table pack #66 is so let's speculate about the next table after that:)

My guess is since the last two seasons have had an EM double pack for the sixth table of the month I am hoping to see Abra Ca Dabra/Royal Flush or Spirit of '76/Jumping Jack(2p)/Jack-in-a-Box(4p), on the off chance they do a regular table then I hope to see Flash Gordon(Bally), The Shadow(Bally) or Congo(Williams).

Yeah flash gordon would be awesome if love to see that

Striker

May 26, 2017
It is Pinball Magic as I said at the beginning of this thread.

Are you sure? Tarek will hit all the achievements on this one in seven seconds!

header-pinball-index.jpg

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Are you sure? Tarek will hit all the achievements on this one in seven seconds!

header-pinball-index.jpg

Well, not quite. First he will need to get all of the standard goals, then start a new game and get the wizard goals.

That will take 12 seconds.

Then he'll get an "Ikusaaaaaaan!-ish" score!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I'll guess Sorcerer.

Wow-Sorcerer is one of my most wanted tables.

I know you've wanted Banzai Run since the beginning of TPA, as have others. Just for that guess, my vote is cast for Banzai Run, even if it ends up crowding out Sorcerer AND SnS.

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
Monte Carlo, Radical, Riverboat Gambler, and Vector are my top wanted. No licencing issues. Strange Science as well as X's and O's look cool too, I'm an 80's guy if you didn't notice lol.

Last edited:

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
Since this will most likely be a Halloween themed table my most wanted is Tales from the Crypt. However, even if Farsight could afford the license, I understand that the revival of the series that M. Night Shyamalan has wanted to do for the past year or so has been shelved because of the complicated rights structure. So we can forget about this one ever happening. Since last year's Halloween table was a Gottlieb Premier hopefully this means this year's will be from another manufacturer. My guess is Sorcerer or Medusa. Not sure if Genesis is a Gottlieb Premier or just Gottlieb but this one would be cool too.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Since this will most likely be a Halloween themed table my most wanted is Tales from the Crypt. However, even if Farsight could afford the license, I understand that the revival of the series that M. Night Shyamalan has wanted to do for the past year or so has been shelved because of the complicated rights structure. So we can forget about this one ever happening. Since last year's Halloween table was a Gottlieb Premier hopefully this means this year's will be from another manufacturer. My guess is Sorcerer or Medusa. Not sure if Genesis is a Gottlieb Premier or just Gottlieb but this one would be cool too.

The same guy that sucked horribly on "The Last Airbender"?

Yeah, I'd rather not see money go towards him for the appropriate licenses.

AnimeDude892

Dec 27, 2016
Either Devil's Dare, Medusa, or Vampire for a Halloween table. If not then, Sorcerer is the way to go.

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
Forgot about Halloween, I'm gonna go with Mystery Castle by Alvin G. and company, looks pretty fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online