Table Pack #67 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Still cheaper to buy the season pass than all the tables individually though. Even if you take GB out of the equation. Just not as good a deal as prior seasons. No?

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I wonder if FarSight will keep the GhostBusters table up to date with updates as and when the real life table gets them....guess theyve never had to think about this before what with generally having tables that arent in production anymore

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I wonder if FarSight will keep the GhostBusters table up to date with updates as and when the real life table gets them....guess theyve never had to think about this before what with generally having tables that arent in production anymore

I certainly hope so.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013

I know they talked about that on the Twitch streams, one of the reasons the table was delayed so much, Stern kept updating the table and Farsight had it nearly finished so they would have to go back in to add the new stuff.

Joelpbafan

Nov 1, 2015
It's Ghostbusters I messaged pinball arcade in Facebook they said it'll be released on both stern pinball arcade and the pinball arcade that brings my thinking stern pinball arcade isn't doing very well

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Still cheaper to buy the season pass than all the tables individually though. Even if you take GB out of the equation. Just not as good a deal as prior seasons. No?

It's not exactly false advertising but it is certainly misleading to say "the tables coming to this app will not be coming to TPA" which would lead one to assume that a TPA season pass would not have any overlap with bundles in SPA.

And they definitely stated multiple times that SPA would be the only way to play the new Sterns.

It may still be cheaper to by the S7 pass but that's really not the point. If one had known ahead of time that Ghostbusters would be in S7 then a loyal Farsight customer would have no need to buy Bundle #2. Just buy Mustang seperate and the S7 pass and you save $10 by not purchasing the same tables twice (GB, old TPA tables).

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
It's just Ghostbusters on both platforms then? Well, that's a bit disappointing. Not to mention it's weird how the tables are no longer just SPA exclusives, but that's fine by me; at least I only have to buy it once.

I mean, it's not disapppoint how we're getting Ghostbusters, I just expected another monthly table with it. Maybe my expectations were too high.

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
It's Ghostbusters I messaged pinball arcade in Facebook they said it'll be released on both stern pinball arcade and the pinball arcade that brings my thinking stern pinball arcade isn't doing very well

Welcome to 2 weeks ago!

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
It's just Ghostbusters on both platforms then? Well, that's a bit disappointing. Not to mention it's weird how the tables are no longer just SPA exclusives, but that's fine by me; at least I only have to buy it once.

I mean, it's not disapppoint how we're getting Ghostbusters, I just expected another monthly table with it. Maybe my expectations were too high.

But, unless they bring Star Trek, AC/DC and Mustang over to TPA you still need two apps.

And if they do bring them over it really makes you wonder that they were even talking about RE: needing a new app for SPIKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.