Table Pack #67 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joelpbafan

Nov 1, 2015
Ok all we know is the face is yellow look at all tables that would be good for Halloween and there you have it that's the only clue the face is yellow on it

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
Spirit and/or Roller Games and/or Badcats?

Happy with any or all.... whoooot!

Someone have a link to the leaker please?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
This is how I see it... I guess it kind of works. The leg even has a kneepad on it!

khnUzbQ.jpg

Also yes, this is the best I can draw. :p

Wouldn't it be funny if the clue had appeared in the newsletter like this? :)

sedated

Oct 26, 2014
Spirit seems like a bit of a stretch based on the pic. If it is Spirit it's a pretty crappy nonsensical clue, apart from a ghostbusters face and a spirit both being supernatural.

karl

May 10, 2012
This is how I see it... I guess it kind of works. The leg even has a kneepad on it!

khnUzbQ.jpg

Also yes, this is the best I can draw. :p

This is the most insane suggestion I have ever seen. Had a good laugh :) If you are serious I am guessing you really really really would like Roller games. Anyway, you have some serious creative thoughts :cool:

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Dude, I never would have thought of that! :p Someone mentioned on the previous page that flipping it upside down is supposed to look like a roller skate or something (This supposedly came from the FB leaker). So I looked at it upside down and forced myself to make out that image.

What? Turning it upside down and it looks like a guy on skates? I don't see it.

But yeah I'd actually love Rollergames! :D

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Back to the actual hint -- why Rollergames if there's nothing scary about it? (EDIT -- KICK BUTT)

It's the Ghostbusters logo against an orange-yellow background. That background signals Halloween alone; release will fall around the 27th of October.

I also found something very, very interesting in the game's files right when Fathom released to the public. I think I mentioned it while streaming Fathom this past Friday.

If I'm correct, that table in the files will be next up. Hopefully not the Haunted House version, too. (If it is indeed Stern's Ghostbusters, that's where I start to question SPA's existence. Does Stern decide which tables go where -- TPA or SPA? What of the other tables in the game; do they stay on SPA? Finally, if TPA users purchased the Season 7 Pass, do we get GB for free on SPA too?)

Spirit makes sense in a way, but it's yellow in a black background when the hint says otherwise.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Has anyone loaded the picture up in photoshop and altered the gamma or hue etc of the picture to see if anything is hidden??

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
It's looking like Spirit, as Rollergames has no connection to Halloween. Spirit has a pretty cool ruleset, along with some eerie music.

And it's not a Premiere.

psykil

Nov 8, 2016
If I'm correct, that table in the files will be next up. Hopefully not the Haunted House version, too. (If it is indeed Stern's Ghostbusters, that's where I start to question SPA's existence. Does Stern decide which tables go where -- TPA or SPA? What of the other tables in the game; do they stay on SPA? Finally, if TPA users purchased the Season 7 Pass, do we get GB for free on SPA too?)

That's my guess too. The last couple clues have had all the ingenuity of going to google image search and picking something from the first row of results. I think people are looking way too much into it.

Keep in mind though that TPA and SPA share codebases and they aren't too fussy about keeping them clean. Wouldn't be the first time stuff from one leaked into the other.

Either way I think it'll be some incarnation of Ghostbusters.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
A) It's not Rollergames
B) We aren't seeing Rollergames until the license holders can be talked to. One showed interest in a conversation and then promptly became unreachable. The other simply has not be found via contact info. FarSight believes they could move forward with having one or the other, not needing both. So until such time as they can track one of them down, it's not happening.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
A) It's not Rollergames
B) We aren't seeing Rollergames until the license holders can be talked to. One showed interest in a conversation and then promptly became unreachable. The other simply has not be found via contact info. FarSight believes they could move forward with having one or the other, not needing both. So until such time as they can track one of them down, it's not happening.

When they do do rollergames, I think they should use mystman's picture as the clue.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I agree that people seem to be looking way to deep into this. My money is on it being a Ghostbusters table.

If it turns out to be an SPA-specs version of Stern Ghostbusters that's quite a delivery, and would be fantastic - but I kind of don't expect it (seeing that the system requirements are different, at least on Android, and the pricing differences for new Sterns in SPA). It's possible that it could be a version that's "dumbed down" a bit with respect to graphics/lighting/etc. so it is in line with the rest of TPA. That would be great, actually.

If it does turn out to be the Haunted House re-skin of Ghostbusters I will join all other season pass purchasers in not being very happy.

If it turns out to be Spirit, I'll eat my hat.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
I am usually a positive guy but if farsight think that offering the modified haunted house as an actual table release, they are sorely misjudging the community's level of patience and acceptance. TPA is about preserving real tables, their words, not mine. For sure as a bonus table that table would be welcome but it can't take the place of a real table release

Hopefully that's not the table, I don't think it is but we will see soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts