Table Pack #67 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Well, we have a good idea what table pack #66 is so let's speculate about the next table after that:)

My guess is since the last two seasons have had an EM double pack for the sixth table of the month I am hoping to see Abra Ca Dabra/Royal Flush or Spirit of '76/Jumping Jack(2p)/Jack-in-a-Box(4p), on the off chance they do a regular table then I hope to see Flash Gordon(Bally), The Shadow(Bally) or Congo(Williams).

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Mousing_Around_MoP_1.png

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Keep in mind that 67 should be out in October. Farsight usually does a Halloween table this month, unless they learned their lesson from the feedback from Bone Busters.

My guess is maybe a Halloween EM pack. Or maybe, by some miracle they got the Nightmare on Elm Street license. Or delicensed it to Franky: A Nightmare on Pine Street. THAT would be horrifying.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Keep in mind that 67 should be out in October. Farsight usually does a Halloween table this month, unless they learned their lesson from the feedback from Bone Busters.

My guess is maybe a Halloween EM pack. Or maybe, by some miracle they got the Nightmare on Elm Street license. Or delicensed it to Franky: A Nightmare on Pine Street. THAT would be horrifying.

That is true, if the Freddy:Nightmare on Elm St. isn't doable due to the license, about the only ones out there I can think of that have a monsterish/scary theme would be Medusa(Bally) Seawitch(Stern Electronics) or Devil's Dare(Gottlieb).

Last edited:

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
This is just a guess, but if Farsight does manage to release Ghostbusters for SPA in October, that would probably be their Halloween table for this year.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I played it at the York show as well. The art is cool. The gameplay was nothing special though. I think it was there two years in a row.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I assume this will be the yearly Halloween table. I love the lettuce guess of Devils Dare. But my guess is Genesis, which I also like.
Tales From The Crypt is my most wanted Halloween pin. But I guess there is no way to "Fester" that one.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Yeah i hope it would be TFTC but if the licensing around it is too much then i doubt it....or though they might pullout another Bram Stokers Dracula that didnt need a KS

Last edited:

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
TFTC would be my favorite choice for a Halloween table, but being a Data East think that would have to appear in SPA. If they're stretching the Halloween theme a bit Medusa or Transporter: The Rescue would be my top picks. Freddy would be ok for an on-point themed table, but that table seems so easy. Played Devil's Dare a few times and didn't do anything for me.

Mystery Castle may also fit but recently played that one for quite awhile and it was pretty simplistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.