I don't like beating up the German guy...

BennyJackdaw

Aug 20, 2017
Franz Von Pain I think his name is. His voice is just so wimpy, and his face makes him look like a fairly small guy. I almost feel like I'm bullying the dude when I fight him. ...Ironically, I've only fought him twice and lost to time out both times, the only boxer I've ever lost to due to running out of time. Does he knock you out faster than some of the other boxers. I fought the English and French guys and I didn't notice a difference in speed.

Also, activating Bar Multibrawl, I end up blurting out from Borderlands 2 "Get ready to grab a beer and kick some rear, cause IT'S TIME FOR A BEATDOWN BAAAAR BRAAAWL!!!"

BennyJackdaw

Aug 20, 2017
Does it bother you to kick the crap out of Glass Joe in Mike Tyson's Punch Out? :p

Glass Joe doesn't talk, though. ...At least not in the NES game. Plus, he's the first opponent, he's SUPPOSED to be easy. Franz Von Pain is usually the third opponent, and I could be wrong but I could swear I heard him say "I don't even have legs, and I still beat you" once. ...Or something like that. Wait, am I fighting a dude in a wheel chair or something?

BennyJackdaw

Aug 20, 2017
According to my dad, Franz Von Pain is supposed to be a spoof of Hanz and Franz from Saturday Night Live.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Yeah almost...
THE Oktoberfest starts next week and I live in Munich. Not looking forward to it.

Members online

Members online