PC - Bug Final Match MB versus Germany

Striker

May 26, 2017
According to the instructions, the Final Match versus Germany is supposed to be a 5-ball MB with a 45-second timer. If a ball drains during the 45 seconds, it gets reshot back into play.

What I experienced in the two times I made it to Los Angeles to face Germany, is a 3-ball MB where if the ball drains, it drains for good and does not come back into play.

Both scores = a merciful 4-1-and-it-should-have-been-worse beatdown by Germany. :(

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
the game does not have an auto plunger and you have to manually launch the balls.

this is a bit of a pain, as you can imagine.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I just got this due to another bug, the ball got caught in the goal and wouldn't eject properly, but I got a goal every time it tried. Beat Germany 4-10. ;)

BigFoot HotFoot

Apr 3, 2015
I scored a 6-4 win over Germany which was a miracle but still wound up with only 2.5 bil for the game. I like breaking the high score the game comes which is 4.4 bil. That's going to be a looong game.

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
I just got this due to another bug, the ball got caught in the goal and wouldn't eject properly, but I got a goal every time it tried. Beat Germany 4-10. ;)

Just earned the goal with the same bug. Ended up going 7-4. See video @5:45

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.