Bttf!!!

jhamdotme

Apr 14, 2012
I don’t know if they got Michael J. Fox onboard, but if that’s not him, that’s a pretty good soundalike. But great scott, the voice for Doc is a little rough.

Also, I didn’t hear any of Silvestri’s music either. That’s too bad. I’d pay more to get all this stuff licensed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Well, remember what happened with TAF? Same thing here... Christopher Lloyd just isn't in it.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
It's true. No film music in any of them......Which hurts Jaws the most.

Yeap, these tables without as least some of their respective film music scores are just meh to be honest, yet we got film music on other tables like Aliens, so i don' know why not here, because these tables really really need that music somewhere.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
yet we got film music on other tables like Aliens, so i don' know why not here, because these tables really really need that music somewhere.

Real quotes from the movie "Aliens", yes, but sadly not the original score (unlike Star Wars tables). Though, some parts of the table main music are rather close to the original stuff:

> Movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnPJRJbVEIg&t=2m33s

> Zen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N12QDbiQT1s&t=1m55s (can't find a longer sample, but you get the idea)

Last edited:

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
^^Well at least the Aliens table music was really well done, i mean i could not tell that it was not the original music, and it is quite close to the movie version, but nothing like the elevator music that has been employed in the BTTF and Jaws tables, and i have nothing against elevator music, but with such iconic brands like these two the music is such a big part of the franchise, so when you play these tables they feel somewhat empty and missing a big part fo what they are about, but that is just my personal opinion. ;)

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014
Having grown up with these movies and being a huge fan of all of them, I'm very excited about this collection. However, I have my reservations.

Watching some YouTube clips (why aren't there STILL any playable demos for next gen consoles, like there used to be?!) you get the sense that it's again the "same old, same old". Different themes, but similar tables with all the issues of the past: poor ball mechanics, similar design with similar ramps, missions are too difficult to trigger etc.

And I agree that the music thing is really disappointing. If they managed to get such high-profile licenses AND they managed to get John Williams' music for the SW packs, it seems odd that they couldn't secure the scores for the Universal tables as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.