Stern Pinball Arcade: Version 1.03 (UPDATE PATCH) 09/19/17 - Let's discuss!

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Huh....I assumed the update was there to give us the GB table in the first place. Oh well, got GB and playing it. Yay! I did notice that the choice to purchase LE editions got added, but that the store didn't actually have them yet. I just assumed that they would be added later, while giving us Premium GB now.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Huh....I assumed the update was there to give us the GB table in the first place. Oh well, got GB and playing it. Yay!

The following post from the SPA subforum has a quote from FS: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...g-Ghostbusters?p=262932&viewfull=1#post262932

full.png

So just like in the old days, the update comes first with everything included, then on the PSN store the content is enabled. In North America we're lucky, as Bundle II = entitlement for Ghostbusters, in Europe you're not. Same goes for people that decided to buy individual tables instead of Bundle II.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
I´m not really surprised about this mess. Deja vu! I expect GB in early november, here in Europe on PS4. But, maybe we get surprised.

But Ghostbusters is not first on my list, position one goes to the lousy lighting we got on PS4 in TPA for such a long time (as an result of last update, in late 2016?). Many tables aren´t really playable, cause it´s so hard to see the ball. Due to that, I didn´t touch TPA for several months. Before buying any further TPA-tables, this serious problem got to be solved. Strange fact: On SPA we haven´t got to deal with this lightning-mess and even the first release version of TPA was far better. I remember, playing TPA for the first time, I was impressed by the great lightning.

Last edited:

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
TPA Lighting

I´m not really surprised about this mess. Deja vu! I expect GB in early november, here in Europe on PS4. But, maybe we get surprised.

But Ghostbusters is not first on my list, position one goes to the lousy lighting we got on PS4 in TPA for such a long time (as an result of last update, in late 2016?). Many tables aren´t really playable, cause it´s so hard to see the ball. Due to that, I didn´t touch TPA for several months. Before buying any further TPA-tables, this serious problem got to be solved. Strange fact: On SPA we haven´t got to deal with this lightning-mess and even the first release version of TPA was far better. I remember, playing TPA for the first time, I was impressed by the great lightning.

Did you try adjusting the lighting under Options? I found that turning up the room light to 80 percent illuminates the table as well so you can see the ball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts