Fathom Update Live on iOS, Can't Download/Buy Table

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
When tapping on the Fathom icon you will get a "You Must Be Connected To The Internet" error.

Additionally, the Fathom icon is not listed under Season 7 in the store.

It's always something.

NanooksBlood

Apr 25, 2016
I got it to work, but still can't buy it (price says Null), AND it looks unfinished. The play field is nothing but straight vertical lines, but it's playable.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Try it again - bought, downloaded and playing it (its beautiful).
Also, shout out to Farsight for getting this out to mobile a day early - really digging this trend

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Ok - might be a slight problem that fathom does not show up in the arcade list of tables.
Only way to launch it is from the main screen "latest release" and "recently played" icons.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Yea just noticed that it doesn’t show in my owned tables or in the season 7 purchased tables. But the game is really good.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Yea just noticed that it doesn’t show in my owned tables or in the season 7 purchased tables. But the game is really good.

if you launch the game from the main screen icade controller doesn't work... its always been an issue, but I never cared because the workaround was just launching from the table menu. now I care. farsight please fix icade support from the main screen along with the patch that adds the fathom game to the menu.

karl

May 10, 2012
I use the latest IPAD Pro 12" with ios 11

After downloading Fathom the whole app is unplayable, Everything loads up ok. But the speed is ca 1000 mph.

Tried Paragon also, and same problem there :(

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
How satisfying is that lagoon shot? Such a great pin. We’ve all seen the Bowen tutorial and the green drops are the smarter/safer play, but I can’t stop trying to shoot it up top. Loving this FS recreation. :)

Give me a pin with inline drops and a good spinner shot and chances are very good that I will be happy.

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
I use the latest IPAD Pro 12" with ios 11

After downloading Fathom the whole app is unplayable, Everything loads up ok. But the speed is ca 1000 mph.

Tried Paragon also, and same problem there :(

Yeah....that's why I'm not updating to iOS 11 until all the kinks are worked out. Plays fine with current version. Just the Fathom not showing up in purchased menus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts