Fathom is up!

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Just checking it out. Hopefully the Moderator can move this thread to the Fathom section when it is built. TIA

wolfson

May 24, 2013
bloody beautifull !!!! been playing Forza 7 for the last 1.5 days now Fathom till the AFL FINAL this arvo WOOHOO !!!!:cool::cool: big day , night and morning for me ,sport what else !!! I think Fathom has one of the best artistic work , come to think of it that era had the best ever !!!! :cool:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
bloody beautifull !!!! been playing Forza 7 for the last 1.5 days now Fathom till the AFL FINAL this arvo WOOHOO !!!!:cool::cool: big day , night and morning for me ,sport what else !!! I think Fathom has one of the best artistic work , come to think of it that era had the best ever !!!! :cool:

You have quite the life :cool: Hoping the next table is something special

jonesjb

Mar 22, 2013
Can't figure out the next table hint. Looks like some yellow surprised face? Could it be Tales from the Crypt? Scared and Comic book Panel?

Last edited:

D-Bonus

Feb 1, 2015
I'd love to buy this table, but after the update, the app won't launch on my tablet anymore. I just get a black screen. I can't buy it on Steam either, I just get (error) messages next to the table's price.

Joelpbafan

Nov 1, 2015
I'm getting in to fathom it's funny when you tilt the electronic voice laughs at you but I'm getting used to the shots I need to make

Members online

Members online