Bram Stoker's Dracula™
Addams Family®
Haunted House™
Scared Stiff™
Elvira and the Party Monsters™
Monster Bash™

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Bad news for PS3 owners: getting access to leaderboards/tournament will need another patch. A change to Farsight's servers broke the patch they included in the most recent update. No ETA.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
In app message board on iOS stating that Halloween tournament has been rescheduled for Friday October 13th

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
This is true for all platforms as per TPA facebook:

"Due to Server maintenance, the Halloween tournament is rescheduled to next Friday the 13th!"

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Also think it might of had to do with the ios11/iPad Pro over clocking issue that would have also booted some players out of the tournament (it's being fixed Wednesday or Thursday)

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
There are no scores up, and I'm pretty sure folks have played.

I had a problem getting 'admitted' into the tournament with the message "You must be logged in to participate". I went to TPA's site and logged in and now I can get into the tourney. But again, there are no scores of those who played/ are playing.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I'm in the tournament, played a test game to see if anything posts. From the looks of it, I don't think so.

EDIT: One more week.

Last edited:

Yellow Dog

Jun 29, 2015
Any update on this tournament?
When I try to enter tournament I get a message saying I did not take part in latest tournament.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
It showed up earlier on my phone but I didn't start it - when tried later on iPad it was back to "did not take part"

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Guess they are just unable to do it anymore, with all those fixes and upgrades they did to the leaderboard server.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Yeah looks like it started!! Woo-hoo! Too bad the TV in the living room (PS4) is in use for now, but I'll get some time in tomorrow :)

Edit: looks like we PSN users get less time...

K9YHSpA.jpg

Last edited:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Seem to be getting cheated on Haunted House. Got 1.4 Mil, but at the end of the game it only shows 400K and it registers that on the leaderboard.

Members online

Members online