Pinball Arcade Overclocking After Update to Version 7.5.0

Seattle_JC

Sep 30, 2017
I am such a huge fan of Pinball and of Pinball Arcade that I make an effort to play one or the other everyday (often I manage to play them both).

I typically play Pinball Arcade on the 10” iPad Pro, which is usually amazing.

However... ever since the last update to 7.5.0 the game has become umplayable.

The game seems to be overclocked. The gameplay is way, way too fast. I have recorded a You Tube video to demonstrate just how fast the game progresses. It is really something to behild.

https://youtu.be/OlvjNhL6-s8

Has this glitch been reported by others?

I have tried to uninstall and and reinstall the app, but the game still plays overclocked.

Currently using iOS version 11.0.1. I have reported this to Farsight Studio support.

JC

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
I have an Ipad Air running iOS version 11.0.1 and it runs perfectly for me. As a matter of fact, since I upgraded from iOS 10 to 11 I no longer have the issue of where the ball would slow down and then all of sudden speed up to Warp 10.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I’m using iPad Mini 2, which I know is a bit older, but there’s no reason this should happening.

monza

Mar 26, 2016
Ipad Pro 12.9 second gen on iOS11, same issue.

Do Farsight look at bugs here or is there another channel to make them aware?

Seattle_JC

Sep 30, 2017
Response from Farsight!

“We are sorry for the trouble, this issue issue seems to be local to the iPad pros. We are currently working on getting this resolved as soon as possible.”

Seattle_JC

Sep 30, 2017
Yup!

I am just glad Farsight has acknowledged the issue for the specific device.

In the meantime, I guess I will stick to the Stern PBA and Pro-Pinball Timeshock apps.

JJHLH

Mar 7, 2016
I am experiencing this same issue after updating to iOS 11. Before that it played fine, even with the latest Fathom Table update. The app is unplayable on iOS 11. I hope this gets fixed soon. I am using a new 10.5 inch iPad Pro.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I am experiencing this same issue after updating to iOS 11. Before that it played fine, even with the latest Fathom Table update. The app is unplayable on iOS 11. I hope this gets fixed soon. I am using a new 10.5 inch iPad Pro.

We are working on a patch to address the issue.

Seattle_JC

Sep 30, 2017
Wow! That is some fast work! Thanks for being so responsive! Bravo to all the things you do! I am running out of exclamation points!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.