Table #68 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
RCT is ok, but it will get repetitive in SPA if it gets ported in.

Believe me, I've played it multiple times, and the ruleset is VERY shallow compared to some of Lawlor's other games.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
GB is only okay-but is painfully difficult and looks washed out on DX11. Still much better than Bone Busters was.

A good Williams (or Bally) system 11 would hit the spot right about now. DedPop seems to be on to something.

But there are three packs left in the season, and maybe even the series. And SPA is pretty much dead in the water. Now we really have to think about what we actually want and how slim are chances are of actually getting it.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
GB is only okay-but is painfully difficult and looks washed out on DX11. Still much better than Bone Busters was.

A good Williams (or Bally) system 11 would hit the spot right about now. DedPop seems to be on to something.

But there are three packs left in the season, and maybe even the series. And SPA is pretty much dead in the water. Now we really have to think about what we actually want and how slim are chances are of actually getting it.

The Simpsons,Indiana Jones and Lord of the Rings would be nice :p

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
And SPA is pretty much dead in the water.

No, it's not, and if you watch the Twitch stream it's pretty much stated as such, that there are two confirmed SPA tables (besides GB) in the pipeline - Big Buck Hunter and Whoa Nellie! - plus "others they can't talk about".

We've all got used to TPA being updated every month, we forget that the development cycle for most other games we play is a lot longer. I mean, consoles only get TPA updates a couple of times a year....

The only game-breaking update we've been waiting on for Steam SPA is the Star Trek bug - and from what I've been told, that requires a very deep dive into Stern's code to fix (and may not have been fixed yet).

wolfson

May 24, 2013
don`t be so negative !!!! watch dipstick Trump for 1 minute and have a chuckle to yourself and everything will look rosie again!!!:cool:

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Two EMs from the newsletter hint but not familiar enough with EMs to know which two tables they are.

Icepagoda

Jun 6, 2014
The woman is from Spanish Eyes....

image-3.jpg

....the other I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Wild Card actually looks pretty good. A Williams EM too. So used to seeing all Gottliebs.

Spanish Eyes looks familiar so thinking I've played it before. A bit wary of the flipper layout.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
made my day the 2 EMs !!! and after watching Winx win the Cox Plate for the 3rd year in a row , only the 2nd horse to do so. well done young Lady !!!:cool:we got World Cup in Rugby League and European Football tonight WOOHOO !!!!:cool:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
made my day the 2 EMs !!! and after watching Winx win the Cox Plate for the 3rd year in a row , only the 2nd horse to do so. well done young Lady !!!:cool:we got World Cup in Rugby League and European Football tonight WOOHOO !!!!:cool:

Your a lot more excited about the EMs than I am...It's better than nothing I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.