Table #68 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Them gaps between the flippers though!!!. Thats why I don't like the majority of EM tables as there just stacked against the player.

For me another disappointing season and I'm not sure even if the last 2 tables are absolute stonkers it could save it. Please Farsight next season back to Bally and Williams tables theres still a large amount of non licensed (non EM) great tables that can be used

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Them gaps between the flippers though!!!. Thats why I don't like the majority of EM tables as there just stacked against the player.

For me another disappointing season and I'm not sure even if the last 2 tables are absolute stonkers it could save it. Please Farsight next season back to Bally and Williams tables theres still a large amount of non licensed (non EM) great tables that can be used

one man's pain, another man's gain. I think this has been a fantastic season and I also get the impression that lots of others feel the same. It's impossible to please everyone.

Here's hoping that you will finally get machines that you appreciate next season, lettuce. Btw, I am curios about which tables that would tickle your fancy? Name your season ;) Always fun to see what others would like

karl

May 10, 2012
If those 2 em's are coming, I am really surprised, but in a good way (I guess it could also mean that they are just a clue about something else)

I know almost nothing about those 2 machines but when I see the pictures of the playfields, they yell: Yes, this is for me :D
I guess Spanish eyes are bit more known. At least I have heard about that one.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i`m really easy going on the tables we get , the thing i like about this season is the variety of tables . i`m a happy little boofie !!!:cool:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I "read" the clue as...
Rollover digits + playing games = Rollergames

I can do worse.

1)There are zero electro-mechanical tables this season

2) Because of the second-hand smoke in the left pic, everyone there will need an "operation".

3) The woman in the right pic is so beautiful, her presence brings a certain "thunder"

Operation Thunder it is! For all you Premier haters out there!

Disclaimer: I know this is going to be an EM 2-pack, and with Williams EMs no less. Since that's the most logical clue (complete with actual art), let's see how much worse you can do in misinterpreting this clue, especially after all the curves last month's clue threw at us.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I’ve played Spanish Eyes several times. Not familiar with Wild Card, but the layout looks good. Should be fun.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
one man's pain, another man's gain. I think this has been a fantastic season and I also get the impression that lots of others feel the same. It's impossible to please everyone.

Here's hoping that you will finally get machines that you appreciate next season, lettuce. Btw, I am curios about which tables that would tickle your fancy? Name your season ;) Always fun to see what others would like

I guess thats true.

As regards what id like to see next season any of the 9 following.....

The Shadow or Congo (either and dont think a KS would be needed)
Big Bang Bar (Could be difficult as ownership is split )
Banzai Run
Grand Lizard
Mousin' Around!
Elektra
Medusa
Jurassic Park or Johnny Mnemonic (possible KS)
Bad Cats
Time Machine (probably the only other DE table we'll get, unless theres a KS for Simpsons pack)
Stargate (as come on there has to be a Gottlieb table)
Seawitch (to accompany Fathom)
Tales From the Crypt (Please Farsight for Halloween)
Devils Dare (if above is never gonna happen)
The X Files
Comet (to finish of the trilogy)
Batman (Data East, never gonna happen and isn't a much loved table but i just love the audio of this game!!!)

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I think this is probably the most well balanced season since 1 and 2. If they did 2 early SS Bally's, 2 System 11s, an em pack, an early SS Williams, and fill out the rest with whatever remaining WMS dmds they can license/Capcom/Mystery Castle/Pistol Poker(the last remaing Alvin Gs worth adding), it would be the perfect season for me.

karl

May 10, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to do the list, lettuce. Many good ones in there.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I think this is probably the most well balanced season since 1 and 2. If they did 2 early SS Bally's, 2 System 11s, an em pack, an early SS Williams, and fill out the rest with whatever remaining WMS dmds they can license/Capcom/Mystery Castle/Pistol Poker(the last remaing Alvin Gs worth adding), it would be the perfect season for me.

Oh come on! Punchy the Clown is more worthy than both MC and Pistol Poker combined! :p

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I haven't played Wild Card but I have played Spanish Eyes a few times. There's on at Main Street Amusements in Lafayeyte, IN.

It's a pretty brutal game but it *should* be a 5-ball.

I'm cool with this EM 2-pack, even if there's other tables I would much rather have.

Here's the playfield for SE for those unfamiliar:

se06.jpg

So the problem this game may have in translating to TPA is that it's designed around nudging. If you have the finesse you can get the ball back in play as it's jumping around between the bottom bumper and rubbers. TPA has no finesse so it's either going to be too easy to keep alive or a total drain monster.

My other big concern is that the slope will be too steep like in other recent releases of older tables.

Last edited:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I love these EM 2-packs. Can't wait to give Spanish Eyes a try, I find the layout very interesting. Already a Wild Card fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.