Table #68 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Since the clue for the Halloween table is out, how about we start to guess the next table(s), which I'm thinking will be the EM 2-pack.

Spirit of '76 and Capt Fantastic

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
These are the ones I'm hoping show up:

EM 2 pack: would love to see Abra Ca Dabra along with Card Whiz(2p)/Royal Flush(4p)
Stern Electronics(classic): Quicksilver
Bally: Flash Gordon or Medusa
Williams: Barracora or Sorcerer
Gottlieb: Joker Poker or Spirit
Alvin G. & Co.: Mystery Castle

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
One table I haven't mentioned is Surf N' Safari, that one looks pretty fun to play, although there are too many to list that I wouldn't mind seeing.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
This should be the EM pack. Despite any previous speculations about this season, I'm going to say Atlantis with either Surf Champ or SO76.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Eh, I'd rather have something else. Those EM tables don't have much lasting value for me, I barely even touched the last pack after getting all the goals.

When is Banzai Run?

Nov 18, 2016
EM 2-packs for the win! Their simpler table layouts are perfect for mobile screens. And I can add my own music playlist. Gimme Abra-ca-dabra and whatever goes best with it.

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
For the 2-pack, I'd prefer Capersville and Big Hit

So many great ones to pick from though, Spanish Eyes and Wild Card was rumor I heard.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Crystal ball says Farsight takes the rest of the year off, releases Mustang and Star Trek in TPA.

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
It does kind of look like SPA might be a goner, was kind of silly any way.

Horrible but earned reviews on Steam probably the actual reason.

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
Jive Time and Ace high if it's a EM 2 Pk
Big Game is it's a classic Stern
Star Trek if it's a modern stern
Banzi Run if it's a Williams/Bally
Hoops if it's a Gottlieb

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

Well, the new GB table will be made available on both SPA and TPA. But yes the bad and justified reviews on Steam, not to mention non-existent support does make it look bad for SPA.

If the next clue points to either Mustang, AC/DC, or Star Trek, as HotHamBoy suggested, then that should put SPA speculation to rest.

I still don't understand the yellow background in the last table hint. It had to just be a distraction.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

According to the Twitch Stream. Whoa Nellie, Big Buck Hunter, and other (the would not give names) pins are planned for SPA. So I assume that would mean that it isn't going anywhere.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
According to the Twitch Stream. Whoa Nellie, Big Buck Hunter, and other (the would not give names) pins are planned for SPA. So I assume that would mean that it isn't going anywhere.

I want Monopoly and Roller Coaster Tycoon. More Lawlor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.