A couple of questions about Ghostbusters for PS4

calrissian

Sep 15, 2015
I've been reading through the various threads, and am confused about Ghostbusters. Reading the store.playstation.com website, it looks like Ghostbusters is only available as a standalone add-on purchase for 9.99 (I'm in the US), and neither of the 19.99 bundles include it. However, I'm also seeing people referencing LE editions of Ghostbusters and others, but can't see anything on their store page to clarify what that's about.

So I guess, to clarify, here's what I want to know:
1) Other than the 9.99 standalone purchase, is there any other way to purchase Ghostbusters?
2) Are there multiple versions, or premium versions to consider? If so, what do those entail?
3) I'm undecided whether to pick up the PS4 or wait for the PC version. For anyone that's played it on the PS4, how is it?

Thanks for the clarification. It's definitely been a long wait!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
To summarize (anyone feel free to correct)
Ghostbusters premium version is available on PS4 in North America for a standalone price ($9.99),
you can also get it by purchasing the bundle 2 pack (the one with mustang).
however if you get it with the bundle it (currently) does not recognize that you purchased it and you cannot get the LE pack (basically skins).

I got GB with the bundle - it is awesome. Love playing it, totally worth the price of admission. Looking forward to it on mobile (my preferred platform)

calrissian

Sep 15, 2015
Excellent. Thanks so much! That helps a great deal. Now to decide whether to go PS4 or wait for Steam...

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
To see the LE bundle packs, you must go on PSN either through PS4 or PC, select new addons. But they will be unavailable for purchase if you bought the premium versions of the games in the bundle packs. If you look at the "more info" it will say you don't own the games. I don't know, but it probably will work if you bought the tables separately and not in the bundles.

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
To see the LE bundle packs, you must go on PSN either through PS4 or PC, select new addons. But they will be unavailable for purchase if you bought the premium versions of the games in the bundle packs. If you look at the "more info" it will say you don't own the games. I don't know, but it probably will work if you bought the tables separately and not in the bundles.

I contacted Farsight about this and this was their reaction:

Hello,
We're working with Sony to get this fixed as soon as possible. For some reason purchasing the table pack 1 or 2 does not allow for PSN to see the tables as purchased as opposed to as if the tables were purchased one at a time. Thanks for your patience, we should have this fixed in a couple of days or so. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.