Anyone know what they fixed or what changed on the season 6 update for ps3?

Raoul

Sep 30, 2016
I tried playing this again after a few months break and after the update I noticed that TOM plays really well now and no more helium balloon ball so thank you Farsight.

Anything else change?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I tried playing this again after a few months break and after the update I noticed that TOM plays really well now and no more helium balloon ball so thank you Farsight.

Anything else change?

Placebo effect.

Since the 2014 megapatch, TPA updates on PS3 only contain the new tables (no bugfixes, no new features, etc). If an old table would be possibly updated (like implementing ball physics 3.0), it would require to redownload it on the PSN. It didn't happen since... the megapatch 3 years ago.

Note: we still don't have the update on Europe. But at this point, I don't care anymore. lol

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Does this mean that season 6 is out in USA for month and we in Europe still don't get it?

Absolutely.

Just checked yesterday if there was an update for Pinball Arcade EU on PS3... and nothing.

But hey, who cares anymore?

Note: at least, Farsight releases all the S6 tables in one shot alongside with the Season Pass... For the Season 5, they released the Season Pass with a few tables, then people had to wait several months to get the remaining tables. :/

Members online

Members online