BlahCade Weekly Zen Tournament

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
What, too many Star Wars tables? Or are you one of 'those' people that hated the movie?

To be honest, I'd rather have a break from Star Wars. There's just a point where it could be "overdone", and while I'm fine with having more tables, I'm not too sure. Given that FX3 released on Switch with no Star Wars tables (correct me if I'm wrong), I don't know if they'll release them on Switch, or hold off from anymore Star Wars tables.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy the tables that Zen provides. I'm not too sure about how TLJ will impact Zen if they choose to make it, given how it split down the middle among the base. I've heard about it, and I've heard not-so-good things about it.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Zen pinball on mobile and pinball fx3 are pretty much different applications the mobile version doesnt support the custom social and community aspects just yet but they say some features will be added in the future.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Zen has said they are working on getting all platforms under the 'FX 3' banner, but it has yet to happen on iOS or Android. Be patient, it'll happen within the year I'm sure.

Yellow Dog

Jun 29, 2015
Zen has said they are working on getting all platforms under the 'FX 3' banner, but it has yet to happen on iOS or Android. Be patient, it'll happen within the year I'm sure.

Hmmm. Only got game because of this:

play with me on PSN, iOS, and Steam: shutyertrap

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hmmm. Only got game because of this:

play with me on PSN, iOS, and Steam: shutyertrap

Ah, but I didn’t say for which game ;)

I have TPA on iOS and Steam. Don’t play it on PSN anymore. I have SPA on Steam and now Switch. I have FX 3 on Steam, and about half the tables on PSN. Only have Universal and Carnival pack on Switch.

Yellow Dog

Jun 29, 2015
Ah, but I didn’t say for which game ;)

I have TPA on iOS and Steam. Don’t play it on PSN anymore. I have SPA on Steam and now Switch. I have FX 3 on Steam, and about half the tables on PSN. Only have Universal and Carnival pack on Switch.

Very true.
So what platforms can I enter competitions on?
I always like to compete against other players. I don’t think I have missed one TPA event.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Platforms to play in the tournament on are Steam, PS4, and Xbox One. Playstation users won't be able to see Xbox scores and vice versa, but you will be able to see Steam scores, and Steam sees all. Confusing, right? I don't know if Switch can see anyone else's scores, but it won't matter this week as they won't be able to play the table we all are gonna, which is...

Ant-Man ! Sorry Nintendo, no Marvel or Star Wars for you. Since this character is so tiny, we're only gonna play 1 ball, and zip, nada, bupkiss on the add-ons. You've got 5 days to play. Just search shuytertrap in tournaments and join on in. Have fun everyone!

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Platforms to play in the tournament on are Steam, PS4, and Xbox One. Playstation users won't be able to see Xbox scores and vice versa, but you will be able to see Steam scores, and Steam sees all. Confusing, right? I don't know if Switch can see anyone else's scores, but it won't matter this week as they won't be able to play the table we all are gonna, which is...

Ant-Man ! Sorry Nintendo, no Marvel or Star Wars for you. Since this character is so tiny, we're only gonna play 1 ball, and zip, nada, bupkiss on the add-ons. You've got 5 days to play. Just search shuytertrap in tournaments and join on in. Have fun everyone!

Wait, I am normally not slow. However, am I reading I can play along with yooz guyses tournaments even though I am on xbone now? Most of you guys play Steam (which I used to), correct? I had to narrow down my pinball buys, so I settled on XBone cuz I got all my old tables free. I am having to re-buy some of TPA but this was just the best route.

So I can search shutyertrap and see you on my xbone? Wow that is sweet, it it's true.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Wait, I am normally not slow. However, am I reading I can play along with yooz guyses tournaments even though I am on xbone now? Most of you guys play Steam (which I used to), correct? I had to narrow down my pinball buys, so I settled on XBone cuz I got all my old tables free. I am having to re-buy some of TPA but this was just the best route.

So I can search shutyertrap and see you on my xbone? Wow that is sweet, it it's true.

You will be able to find the tournament, yes. Scores of fellow Xbone users will show their avatar, while Steam users will just be a darkened generic silhouette. You can’t friend us or anything, but you’ll be able to see our tourney scores.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
You will be able to find the tournament, yes. Scores of fellow Xbone users will show their avatar, while Steam users will just be a darkened generic silhouette. You can’t friend us or anything, but you’ll be able to see our tourney scores.

Wow man, that is actually pretty cool. I can see from some of your scores that I won't be much of a threat but can.t wait to join one.

I am MC Hannie B

I am pretty sure we are Steam friends, as most posters here are, but I won't be playing there until I get some new gear. FX 3 showed the limitations of my PC(s)...

Do you create one a week or something like that shutyertrap?

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Wow man, that is actually pretty cool. I can see from some of your scores that I won't be much of a threat but can.t wait to join one.

I am MC Hannie B

I am pretty sure we are Steam friends, as most posters here are, but I won't be playing there until I get some new gear. FX 3 showed the limitations of my PC(s)...

Do you create one a week or something like that shutyertrap?

Pretty much. They always end on Saturday and if I don’t start one up then, I’ll do a 5 day starting on Monday. And don’t fret about scores, that’s the fun of this. You’ll find people in your skill range and start to compete against them without their even knowing you have them in your sites. That’s how me and Xanija started going at it. Then we started taunting each other on Twitter. Good times!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Holy crap! I got my score up high enough to grab 2nd, return the next day and a couple of players posted monster scores. Clearly they know how to play this table.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Another son of a... :p

Vo7sH0w.jpg

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Wow, fierce competition for this week's tourney on Ant-Man! Here's your top 5:

1. terry2taps 575 million
2. TarekOberdieck 537 million
3. tritium03 441 million
4. pr0mkin6 423 million
5. da5id5 127 million

Yep, there was clearly 2 separate groupings of players at the top, as there were another 5 scores in the hundred million battle. Good times!

This next week's tourney starts now and continues the sci-fi theme with Portal. 3 balls, no wizard, your choice of passive upgrades. Ends 7 days from now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.