Pinball featured in commercials?

BennyJackdaw

Aug 20, 2017
Last night I found myself nerd-gasming over a commercial for something (some type of medicine starting with the letter C, I think). It had this old guy who went to the arcade to play Pin-Bot. The commercial showed shots of Pin-Bot's sides and table art, and it was kind of cool seeing a pinball table being used in a commercial at all. Maybe Pinball's still a thing in arcades?

Anyone have a link to a video of a commercial fitting this description, or any other commercials with pinball tables in them they'd like to talk about?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I’ve seen that ad as well. Have no clue what drug it was either. The drug names all sound so similar and meaningless that I can’t remember them.

BennyJackdaw

Aug 20, 2017
I’ve seen that ad as well. Have no clue what drug it was either. The drug names all sound so similar and meaningless that I can’t remember them.

I know, I mean why does every medicine have to have some indecipherable name? Tylenol, Benadryl, Xyzal, Lansoprazole, Ibuprofen, etc. And those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I know, I mean why does every medicine have to have some indecipherable name? Tylenol, Benadryl, Xyzal, Lansoprazole, Ibuprofen, etc. And those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Just imagine the RX drug crossword puzzle you could make. No one would ever solve it. :)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I remember the first time I saw an American drug commercial , I was like night terrors loss of limbs and possible death by the anus?! Ffs I only had a cold I’ll suffer! It was only above a whisper too stuff of nightmares

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I remember the first time I saw an American drug commercial , I was like night terrors loss of limbs and possible death by the anus?! Ffs I only had a cold I’ll suffer! It was only above a whisper too stuff of nightmares

You've finally listened to my soundcloud?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Last night I found myself nerd-gasming over a commercial for something (some type of medicine starting with the letter C, I think). It had this old guy who went to the arcade to play Pin-Bot. The commercial showed shots of Pin-Bot's sides and table art, and it was kind of cool seeing a pinball table being used in a commercial at all. Maybe Pinball's still a thing in arcades?

Anyone have a link to a video of a commercial fitting this description, or any other commercials with pinball tables in them they'd like to talk about?
Yep just caught that too! I think I even recognize the arcade as Free Gold Watch in San Francisco. They have (or had in March 2016) a Pin*Bot.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Okay. Totally not the arcade I thought it was.

In other news, I can't believe I voluntarily watched a YouTube video of a prescription drug commercial.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts