Disappearing Tables?

BennyJackdaw

Aug 20, 2017
I downloaded Zen Pinball yesterday, and I noticed there were two South Park tables. I played later that day, however, and they were gone! How did that happen?

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
What were you playing them on? I've had the same problem playing on Apple TV, but my iPhone and iPad don't have the tables disappear. They no longer sell the South Park tables, so I think there's a glitch with the game hiding it so people don't see them, though they should still be there if you own them. I sent Zen a video showing the problem yesterday, so hopefully they can find a fix.

BennyJackdaw

Aug 20, 2017
I play on the Kindle Fire and I haven't bought them. I am considering buying a few tables in a few weeks when I get my next paycheck.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I do hope that zen don’t pull a fast one on mobile, they didn’t in the past keep the original “app” in play but from what I know they are only gonna add to theexsisting app on an as needed basis, tbh as a guy who’s never survived an episode of South Park I love those tables

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
I believe Zen lost the license to Southpark, along with Plants vs. Zombies and Ms. Splosion Man. I even think they lost the Ninja Gaiden and the Street Fighter table.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I downloaded Zen Pinball yesterday, and I noticed there were two South Park tables. I played later that day, however, and they were gone! How did that happen?
Fx3? There were several tables that we're not coming over from FX2 and unfortunately the South park tables were one of them.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I would have been happy if they would have gotten rid of the Paranormal table and replaced it with one of the tables that didn't make it over.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts